Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Activated trials good luck guys :D Disclaimer: Blackjacking is not fully supported please do not buy the bot for blackjacking. It is experimental only, so it's not officially part of the script. With babysitting, you can make it work if configured properly.

Ham members are supported, so are ardy knights. I am working on some cool new updates to the bot which all of you will appreciate and enjoy, more info coming soon :)

Banrates are totally dependent on the way you bot, check out this guide for preventing them:

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/

On 3/3/2020 at 10:38 AM, xjosamx said:

Can someone plz review this script, what are the banrates like? I just got completely whiped and looking for something with lower banrate

Amazing script. 

I have gotten to 25mil Thieve xp at master farmers before being banned. (Can’t even blame script for ban - I deserved it)

• Like 1

Hey Czar, you've said multiple times that the BlackJack is experimental at the moment. However, have you found anything as of yet that negates the player attacking the NPC being pickpocketed? My Attack is off, however it seems that it doesn't get to the "KnockOut" portion fast enough and the NPC proceeds to attack me.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO