Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

On 2/13/2020 at 12:02 PM, Czar said:

Blackjacking - I will add more failsafes for preventing combat, including level-up dialogues, update coming up ^^ :D Thanks for feedback, I hadn't caught that bug yet.

Jugs of wine - is it stuck on a selected jug and doesn't know how to drop the next one? Also which thieving mode is this, for pickpocketing I think I made it not drop them, but I will double check. In any case I will fix this for you ASAP :D

Rogues' den I am working on adding the rogue's outfit grabber, it should be here before monday fingers crossed ^^ :D

As for trials, activated and re-activated all, good luck guys :)

Also, forgot to mention that a new result was added to the thread ^^ :D Make sure to post some results guys, it is highly appreciated ^^ :D:D

LL0Z0tC.png

can't wait for the rogues den update :)

8 hours ago, wazad said:

keeps running to the bank, almost reaching it, then runs back when thieving master farmer north of ardy. I have 95 and ardy hard. Also selected only a few seeds to keep. 

I've got exactly the same thing, little weird.

You can prevent the bot from constantly banking by toggling the 'only bank when out of food' option though, this should fix it!

Edited by luckyluuk23

18 minutes ago, CrazyMate said:

I have a feeling im going to get banned after this weekend! 

But have this to add to the front page :D 

Holy :o:o Awesome !! Fingers crossed that you don't get any bans, I would stop the bot and just let the account rest. Was it all non-stop or were there any breaks? Please update us so we know what happens ^^ :D:D PS: If that is your username, make sure to hide it or edit/delete your post!

I am rushing to get the rogue's den outfit so sorry for the delay guys, it's a huge minigame in terms of coding, I need to make sure it works anywhere/anyhow even if it starts in the middle of the course etc.

As for banking should I add an option to choose when to bank (with more conditions) like my fighter? I am open to suggestions. Right now if you have a full inventory of food, and you gain a coin pouch, the bot will go to bank because of the full inventory and deposit the coins, with a workaround being to allow a few slots open.

As for trials - activated good luck guys, let me know if you have any questions or any issues so I can add them to the to-do list for upcoming update.

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO