Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

On 1/10/2020 at 7:25 AM, Seriously said:

+100k exp/h, 75 thieving + dodgy necklaces (Mirror Mode)

Could you possibly share the settings you use? I'm only averaging about 50k max xp an hour. 

I don't quite understand which options on the npc thing is best to use( Simple mode, save npc, sticky npc, etc). I'm using this on ardy knights. It often runs when the knight respawns so only use this when i can babysit it. Otherwise, it seems to be a pretty good bot. 

On 1/17/2020 at 9:44 AM, Crowning said:

Could you possibly share the settings you use? I'm only averaging about 50k max xp an hour. 

I don't quite understand which options on the npc thing is best to use( Simple mode, save npc, sticky npc, etc). I'm using this on ardy knights. It often runs when the knight respawns so only use this when i can babysit it. Otherwise, it seems to be a pretty good bot. 

There are like two settings that affect the exp rate: dodgy necks and wait timer (slider). Also I probably have ardy diary (2) done

• Like 1

I will make some changes regarding settings and add another tab for more behaviour options, similar to my motherlode mine script. There will be two mini-tabs representing actual bot logic settings and random actions (for anti-ban etc). Sticky mode allows you to save the npc and it tells the bot not to look for other npcs, useful for trapping/luring npcs and pickpocketing them for extended periods of time.

For speed and xp, if you are using mirror make sure to reduce the reaction timer from the default 1000ms to 50ms, or slightly higher to ~100ms if the memory/cpu usage goes too high.

As for blackjacking, it is still experimental/testing, it needs to be configured 100% well and babysat in order to be viable. Obligatory disclaimer: the script doesn't fully support blackjacking, for future customers; please do not buy the script if you plan on blackjacking. With that being said, I will add more updates for blackjack until it's 100% flawless, same goes for adding a rogue kit grabber feature.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

I will make some changes regarding settings and add another tab for more behaviour options, similar to my motherlode mine script. There will be two mini-tabs representing actual bot logic settings and random actions (for anti-ban etc). Sticky mode allows you to save the npc and it tells the bot not to look for other npcs, useful for trapping/luring npcs and pickpocketing them for extended periods of time.

For speed and xp, if you are using mirror make sure to reduce the reaction timer from the default 1000ms to 50ms, or slightly higher to ~100ms if the memory/cpu usage goes too high.

As for blackjacking, it is still experimental/testing, it needs to be configured 100% well and babysat in order to be viable. Obligatory disclaimer: the script doesn't fully support blackjacking, for future customers; please do not buy the script if you plan on blackjacking. With that being said, I will add more updates for blackjack until it's 100% flawless, same goes for adding a rogue kit grabber feature.

Thanks for that. 

I've been running it for the last week and a half (babysitting), been working fine. Has run for 5 hours smoothy multiple times. 
Will post some progress pics later down the track. 

Thank you! 

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO