Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

On 9/26/2019 at 9:57 PM, claws42 said:

Got my 3 accounts banned.

last one did ONLY 1hour and 20mins master farmer.

i was questing and took a break to go eat so i thought training thieving would be good. (39-44) thieving got me banned. (No i did not bot other skills)

Master farmers are heavily botted so makes sense you got banned quickly tbh. 

@Czar is blackjacking ever going to be fully supported? 

Many skills/methods/quests/diaries are watched, make sure to bot carefully and choose the least popular skills/quests/diaries to bot. 

Blackjacking is experimental please do not buy the script for the blackjack feature, it is still a work in progress, however trials are available it will work good for you depending on your specific setup.

Activated all trials good luck guys ^^ :D

On 9/26/2019 at 11:57 PM, claws42 said:

Got my 3 accounts banned.

last one did ONLY 1hour and 20mins master farmer.

i was questing and took a break to go eat so i thought training thieving would be good. (39-44) thieving got me banned. (No i did not bot other skills)

same exact thing happened to me...

did 3 quests.. went and botted from 41-44 thieve (like 2 hours~) then logged out log in next day its banned

Will make some more changes for Ardy knight pickpocketing inside the ardougne bank (usually this is incompatible since the script thinks it needs to bank if it's standing near the bank), I will announce a new update within a few hours.

@Jueix which stall, and which items are you dropping/keeping? I will take a look at the code and make some changes. Please confirm if it's fruit stall, I am currently adding a new update for fruit stalls and basket mode.

On 10/7/2019 at 10:04 AM, Czar said:

Will make some more changes for Ardy knight pickpocketing inside the ardougne bank (usually this is incompatible since the script thinks it needs to bank if it's standing near the bank), I will announce a new update within a few hours.

@Jueix which stall, and which items are you dropping/keeping? I will take a look at the code and make some changes. Please confirm if it's fruit stall, I am currently adding a new update for fruit stalls and basket mode.

Bascially all stalls I steal from won't drop for me for some reason, Silk, Tea, Cake ETC.

For dropping, make sure to enable Shift dropping (in-game) via the settings tab in RS - it will drop items perfectly ^^ :D

For HAM make sure your character has equipped the full HAM robes before pickpocketting, otherwise the ham npcs will send you outside if they catch you pickpocketing. As for silk and dropping, see the above ^.

As for being banned in 40 minutes, you have been delay banned for previous botting activity (only you know what you have botted before), some people like to bot for 50 hours non-stop and then try a new skill and get insta-banned due to those 50 hours of previous botting. Make sure to bot strategically and you will easily get 99 thieving.

Been using the script for pickpocketing Ardy knights, so far the first couple days was flawless smooth but today it didn't want to work properly. Set up was normal and when I ran the script it would continue to pickpocket the ardy knights but not empty out the coin pouch . So it just kept spamming the knights without doing anything else. Can you have a check on that? 

Make sure not to hook mirror client while logged in, otherwise the pouches will not be detected and the bot will think it is clear to continue. Confirm/ignore if not using VIP mirror mode, I will make sure everything is working normally.

As for trials, activated, dont forget to stay logged out while hooking clients for highest stability and performance. 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO