Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Some nice ideas in the thread and nice reports. I will be doing more coding then posting new SDN update to the script again, can't wait :D

For all the questions regarding does the script support this/that, I gave you trial so you can see for yourself :D

Running around in market is for DMM, I will make a customizable option for what to do when caught, e.g. run away, run away to X tile, fight back, etc. (more ideas are welcome)

Jugs of wine will be added for sure.

Seed boxes are on the list to be added too.

Activated trial requests gl guys happy botting :D

• Heart 1

love the script flawless other than one thing. could you add the option other than to just run when spotted to retaliate? I ran the script for a few hours and had a couple people ask me why I would keep running away for 2 minutes when attacked, now mind you I'm of high combat lvl and even I thought it was suspicious because I could simply kill the guards and continue stealing from stalls faster than running away and waiting! please give me a reply either way would love to hear it. apologies if this already has come up prior!

Edited by lewdog9950
  • Like 2

[INFO][Bot #1][08/28 01:27:05 PM]: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not identify minimap interface child! Please report to developers.
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.GraphicUtilities.IiIIIiiiiIII(bf:470)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.GraphicUtilities.getMinimapScreenCoordinate(bf:434)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.map.Position.isOnMiniMap(hk:436)
    at perfect.scripting.b.c.nul.G(le:1434)
    at perfect.scripting.b.c.nul.j(le:511)
    at perfect.scripting.b.c.nul.j(le:589)
    at b.a.Nul.C(de:1919)
    at b.a.Nul.onLoop(de:2487)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ym:166)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Trying to do master farmer at draynor

• Like 1

Is this script broken, because its not even updated for current theiving methods.  the bot doesnt open coin pouches and just sit there.  also the bot doesnt drop any items.  for example when i set it to steal tea stalls in varrock, when full invet it doesnt drop the teas even though i have it set to drop all.

>>>>>>nevermind. had to restart the client. didnt know there was an update. everything is fine now 

Edited by imone3
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO