Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Posted update, latest version is now 0.835 (from 0.83) it is a quick test version, should fix error on startup and baker stall will be more active now, let me know if anything else, and the code will be tweaked for version 0.84

good luck all, update will be live within a few hours max :)

• Like 1

Posted update, latest version is now 0.835 (from 0.83) it is a quick test version, should fix error on startup and baker stall will be more active now, let me know if anything else, and the code will be tweaked for version 0.84

good luck all, update will be live within a few hours max smile.png

Still waiting on v 0.835 but I just had V0.83 running for 2 hours (longest i've had it running without breaking since v0.82 and I got lured and PKed by the East Exit wall (usual spot for ancient bot killers)

so the anti-pk system is a bit of a fail ;) ha

Hmm, did the bot attempt to return back to ardy center? Or was it too late (perhaps botted on a level 3 and got 1 hit) ? Anyhow, I'm open to suggestions to avoiding the pkers :P Atm the only thing there is running away support, I can perhaps try to activate the system faster I guess ^^ :D

• Like 1

Hmm, did the bot attempt to return back to ardy center? Or was it too late (perhaps botted on a level 3 and got 1 hit) ? Anyhow, I'm open to suggestions to avoiding the pkers tongue.png Atm the only thing there is running away support, I can perhaps try to activate the system faster I guess ^^ biggrin.png

Hi Czar I have 78 HP so it would have taken a few hits and I was eating sharks!

I have just tested the system and it doesn't run away at all from the east wall.

• Like 1

good luck all, update will be live within a few hours max smile.png

Any idea when this will be live? :)

I've purchased this script, and it's just so broken. I've died 4 times doing the silk stores, even when i run it to the safe place it just runs around, it just randomly logs out after 3 minutes, what is this????

I don't mean to be a dick about it, But it's just pissing me off so much, like the amount of time i'd leave the computer and find my self logged out, and log in to be in lumby, or it just runs to bank when bank loot isn't even on???

• Like 1

I've purchased this script, and it's just so broken. I've died 4 times doing the silk stores, even when i run it to the safe place it just runs around, it just randomly logs out after 3 minutes, what is this????

I don't mean to be a dick about it, But it's just pissing me off so much, like the amount of time i'd leave the computer and find my self logged out, and log in to be in lumby, or it just runs to bank when bank loot isn't even on???

Czar has pushed an update yesterday which we are still waiting to go live,

This script is awesome and the bugs will be fixed don't worry.

Is there some kind of error message or anything? I just tested stalls and nature chests, flawless :o How did you die from silk stalls, from guards or players?

Update should be live by now, it's been 24 hours ^^ :D let me know if any suggestions or bugs, please post detailed bug reports or it will take longer to fix bugs if I can't find them

• Like 1

Update still isn't live! :(

Yes there is an error each time my bot crashes moaning about Java.

INFO][04/13 07:23:18 PM]: Started script : Perfect Thiever
[iNFO][bot #1][04/13 07:25:24 PM]: Terminating script Perfect Thiever...
[iNFO][bot #1][04/13 07:25:24 PM]: Script Perfect Thiever has exited!
[ERROR][bot #1][04/13 07:25:24 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(xj:60)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

It's not just starting the bot that is problematic it can thieve for any length of time before breaking...
and if you try and start the script on the tile it broke it will keep erroring and logging out but if you move a tile and click start script it will work again for a little while.

Is there some kind of error message or anything? I just tested stalls and nature chests, flawless ohmy.png How did you die from silk stalls, from guards or players?

Update should be live by now, it's been 24 hours ^^ biggrin.png let me know if any suggestions or bugs, please post detailed bug reports or it will take longer to fix bugs if I can't find them

Here's an example

[iNFO][04/13 08:15:01 PM]: Started script : Perfect Thiever
[iNFO][bot #1][04/13 08:26:58 PM]: Terminating script Perfect Thiever...
[iNFO][bot #1][04/13 08:26:58 PM]: Script Perfect Thiever has exited!
[ERROR][bot #1][04/13 08:26:58 PM]: Error in script executor!

Script started at 08:15 broke at 08:26
  • Like 1

That's so strange, that error is not happening to me at all sad.png, which tile is the error occuring at?  And which thieving options/checkboxes did you select?

I will spend some more time testing silk stall though, because I found some areas which can be improved. Nature chests, ardy knights and baker stalls should be exactly how they always were

edit:

hold up, the error seems to be occuring after you stop the script? (based on the terminating czarthiever.. log). So the bot randomly just stops, displays that error message and automatically stops? Or is the bot stopping by itself after some kind of bug

edit2:

I have started re-writing the script, everything from scratch, there should be a ton of new features in this script after the re-write. Pickpocketing will greatly benefit from this too

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

That's so strange, that error is not happening to me at all sad.png, which tile is the error occuring at?  And which thieving options/checkboxes did you select?

I will spend some more time testing silk stall though, because I found some areas which can be improved. Nature chests, ardy knights and baker stalls should be exactly how they always were

edit:

hold up, the error seems to be occuring after you stop the script? (based on the terminating czarthiever.. log). So the bot randomly just stops, displays that error message and automatically stops? Or is the bot stopping by itself after some kind of bug

There isn't a specific tile that the error is occuring at it's very random and intermittent.

I'm opting to thieve knights using cakes as food eating at 27 HP (I have 55 HP) withdrawing 26 from the bank (plenty in the bank)

I also have 99 thieving so it doesn't go to the bank.

I'm not stopping the script it is doing it by itsself I have witnessed it do it several times now, it just starts logging out and there is no sign of a bug then I check the log and it presents the above error.

Definitely not an issue on my side as it's the same settings and config I have always used. Other scripts work flawlessly...

Upsetting as I'm losing so much GP/hour :(

I'm still on V0.83.....

Issue just happened again :D

[iNFO][04/13 08:29:34 PM]: Started script : Perfect Thiever
[iNFO][bot #1][04/13 09:04:23 PM]: Started random solver : Dismiss Random
[iNFO][bot #1][04/13 09:04:27 PM]: Solved  Evil Bob dismissal random.
[iNFO][bot #1][04/13 09:04:27 PM]: Random solver exited : Dismiss Random
[iNFO][bot #1][04/13 09:06:33 PM]: Terminating script Perfect Thiever...
[iNFO][bot #1][04/13 09:06:33 PM]: Script Perfect Thiever has exited!
[ERROR][bot #1][04/13 09:06:33 PM]: Error in script executor!

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO