Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Are you sure @Rent Money, you gotta hook mirror mode while logged out of rs otherwise the mirror client doesn't detect any npcs or objects properly tongue.png

@Nickiminaj sure I will add it right now, I thought nobody wanted that feature tongue.png I'll just re-activate it since the code is already there biggrin.png

As for blackjacking, I have made a lot of progress, just getting the timing right before I release it. After the blackjack timings are perfect I will add noted food support (for banking in general store), and lastly I will have to find a way to add luring support. That is the primary reason for the delay of blackjack feature - the luring system is VERY unpredictable and has a high fail rate in terms of coding it. Just needs a human brain tongue.png But I will find a way, even if it means world hopping to find a suitable npc/lure spot combo

Next update will be a big update ^^ biggrin.png

The beeping when pker comes? :D It will be really useful, admins haven't confrimed that yet? :D I don't get beeps yet :v

why is the script keep runing away to avoid combat with the guards when stealing silk in ardougne ???? and then comes back and runs back again when get atacked by the guard and its runing between two tables in ardougne then when its gets atacked by guard it runs to the side then come back gets atacked again runs back again wtf ?

Edited by snaiper1990
  • Like 1

Tested the trial for a couple of hours.

So far I haven't got banned and I purchased the script, since it ran nearly flawlessly, on one account only.

My main question here is, would you consider doing a Sorceress's Garden update?

As in, the script would do the gardens by itself and then banking the fruit, because at level 65, one clicking the summer garden can get you up to 150/160k exp/h with some decent experience in farming.  (The only possible one click gardens are the Winter + Summer)

I used this method back on RS3 before the Summoning skill and the average exp/h on Summer Garden was well over 100k/h.

In case you don't know what the minigame is: http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Sorceress's_Garden

Thanks again smile.png

Edited by artkid0
  • Like 1

Preview of upcoming blackjack update: (apologies for lag)

82cfb60d83a7bdd55ca387cacaa6283f.gif

As for ardy, if the bot acts weird, let me know and I will go check it out. Usually those areas are the most risky to bot in, because they require a human brain sad.png Bots are silly, but I will try and code it the best for handling guards. If there's multiple guards there, not even a human can tackle it tongue.png

I made the bot mimic humans though, so go to a high populated world, and it will mimic other players, which is by far the best solution to this situation ^^ :D It evaluates the best places to thieve from, which spot , which runaway target etc etc.

I would highly recommend thieving men until 5, tea stall until 38, master farmers until 45, blackjack until 99

As for trials, gl all smile.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO