Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

14 hours ago, Manwhodreams said:

it could maybe be my low health just not escaping the ardy knight.

wasnt trying to be ruse at all sorry if it came off that way. thanks for the prompt and thorough response.

No problem :D:D maybe could be low health not sure just yet, I'll try with lower hp and see if I notice anything. Any luck so far btw?

13 hours ago, Arcaeus said:

I got my first 99 on leagues 3 with this bot! Super satisfied with it. Mostly pickpocketed various things such as Knights, Paladins, and Vyres with it. I'm not able to get it to work within Prifddinas with Elves.. Would like to loot one of those sweet teleport crystals. Any suggestions for getting this working there?

edit: the logger says "no assigned locations found 2, report to  czar for: [(85) Elf] have you tried starting the script near the npc?"

Not yet resolved.

Very nice to hear congrats my friend, I also hit 99 last month at vyres :doge: Took a bit long because I had no shadow veil or ardy diary but we got there in the end xD

For elves we need to use [Sticky npc] mode, and the bot will ask us to tag the npc we wanna pickpocket, I think it's the F1 key if I'm not mistaken (this tag feature only appears after enabling sticky npc and save npc in the thiever setup).

Aside from that, without sticky npc mode I'd need to make a list of all possible (pickpocktable) elf names and tell the bot to target the nearest one, which I'll do today 👍

• Like 1

I got you, I use ardy knights all the time. So you'll want to select in the setup window: sticky npc and save npc, then once you load the bot it will let you select the specific npc :D Glglgl :)

Please update me on progress, I've gotten many 99s there, though lately I've been stopping at 82 to then pursue vyres :doge:  

2 hours ago, Czar said:

I got you, I use ardy knights all the time. So you'll want to select in the setup window: sticky npc and save npc, then once you load the bot it will let you select the specific npc :D Glglgl :)

Please update me on progress, I've gotten many 99s there, though lately I've been stopping at 82 to then pursue vyres :doge:  

Thanks for the reply

** what would you recommend stunned delay (ms) im 88 thieving and i feel like im not getting alot of xp per hour?** @Czar

**Can you make it so the bot does not rightclick.....Its been doing it every minute and its so fast it looks botlike.** can this be fixed?

Edited by os99Magics
  • Like 1

The right clicking is the default osbot clicking, turn on [API click system] to try and minimise right clicking. I wanted to prevent misclicking and making the bot go upstairs so I set this as an option ^^ :D Don't worry too much about that, it actually helps with anti-ban since right clicking is always randomised whereas left-clicking is always constant, if that makes sense. In other words you're in good hands with this bot.

And set reaction timer to 100ms in mirror client for the best results. The stun delay I'd set it to around 2000 ms randomly.

If you need any more advice lmk <3 

Sad. It's a 2-day temporary ban though so not entirely bad news. Please use more breaks or invest in mirror mode to help with bans a lot. I did 4 hours easily

xh2lequ.png

w2M05vK.png

9abyjoS.png

JEP6lKP.png

NkTlE1O.png

IgRpHCK.png

It is 100% possible to goldfarm without bans in 2022, just need the strategy. I would also avoid botting on mondays but that's one of my superstitions =/

hello I bought the script and am very satisfied, but I still have a few questions.  is there a possibility, for example, that the script closes the door behind itself if i steal from the master farmer?  and on which npcs should i use simple mode, what is it good for?  Last night I let the bot run overnight, everything worked and when I woke up it was logged in but didn't do anything anymore, of course I had planned breaks throughout the night

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, tolga439 said:

hello I bought the script and am very satisfied, but I still have a few questions.  is there a possibility, for example, that the script closes the door behind itself if i steal from the master farmer?  and on which npcs should i use simple mode, what is it good for?  Last night I let the bot run overnight, everything worked and when I woke up it was logged in but didn't do anything anymore, of course I had planned breaks throughout the night

and when i type cooked karambwans and save , it becomes cooked chompys every time i open the profile

• Like 1

Thanks for the update. I will add support for cooked karambwans I must say I've never used them before :doge: 

As for closing doors I suppose I can give it a go, could be complicated adding it universally so maybe I'll start with master farmers first, I gotta see which location has a door/building, I guess the north ardy one maybe. I'll look into it 👍

If the bot ever idles please send logs so I know what happened ^^

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Thanks for the update. I will add support for cooked karambwans I must say I've never used them before :doge: 

As for closing doors I suppose I can give it a go, could be complicated adding it universally so maybe I'll start with master farmers first, I gotta see which location has a door/building, I guess the north ardy one maybe. I'll look into it 👍

If the bot ever idles please send logs so I know what happened ^^

the Karambwans are supported but if i load the Profile it resets the choosen karambwans , and it says cooked chompys instead of karambwans

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO