Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Trials activated enjoy. If it doesnt show up lemme know.

as for men in lumbridge will check this out now, does changing the settings affect anything? @Nice guy

@wrogue please update us on your progress we would love to hear about it, same applies to @Rayen9. Once we get vyres and full elves supported it’s gunna take the bot to the next level xD 

@Mad Jew Hi mate, could you elaborate on the settings you used to achieve 99 thieving with this script? I am having difficulty with ardy knights. I am using the splashed knight in the thievinghost cc world, and at 70 thieving my xp is only 45k/hr. I am working on ardy medium but still I know that is very low. I got more doing it manually so I know it's possible. What settings did you use specifically for ardy knight? I would greatly appreciate a detailed response if you have the time, congrats on your achievement!

On 10/22/2020 at 3:39 PM, justind said:

@Mad Jew Hi mate, could you elaborate on the settings you used to achieve 99 thieving with this script? I am having difficulty with ardy knights. I am using the splashed knight in the thievinghost cc world, and at 70 thieving my xp is only 45k/hr. I am working on ardy medium but still I know that is very low. I got more doing it manually so I know it's possible. What settings did you use specifically for ardy knight? I would greatly appreciate a detailed response if you have the time, congrats on your achievement!

hi mate i tried a lot of different methods and noticed absolute best way to pickpocket ardy knight is in world 302, at south bank. there is always a knight inside bank and a shitload of players and bots so u blend right in :) and on script settings i choose the "choose specific npc to pickpocket", works flawless
i went all the way to 99 without ardy medium btw, and the xp/h rises a little on every level 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mad Jew said:

hi mate i tried a lot of different methods and noticed absolute best way to pickpocket ardy knight is in world 302, at south bank. there is always a knight inside bank and a shitload of players and bots so u blend right in :) and on script settings i choose the "choose specific npc to pickpocket", works flawless
i went all the way to 99 without ardy medium btw, and the xp/h rises a little on every level 

What kind of hours did you do?

[INFO][Bot #1][10/26 07:06:13 PM]: We are near the HAM entrance, but we can't find the picklock trapdoor! Restart client if mirror mode!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/26 07:06:13 PM]: We are near the HAM entrance, but we can't find the picklock trapdoor! Restart client if mirror mode!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/26 07:06:14 PM]: We are near the HAM entrance, but we can't find the picklock trapdoor! Restart client if mirror mode!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/26 07:06:14 PM]: Script Perfect Thiever has paused!

1 minute ago, mow lawns said:

[INFO][Bot #1][10/26 07:06:14 PM]: We are near the HAM entrance, but we can't find the picklock trapdoor! Restart client if mirror mode!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/26 07:06:14 PM]: Script Perfect Thiever has paused!

I've used it in mirror mode and without mirror

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO