Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

So is black jacking supported or still in testing? Doesent seem to be working when I try thieving on unbearded bandits

edit: Seems like you manually have to trap them for the script to start. Also sometimes it would accidently attack the bearded bandit instead of knocking it out. Should be a feature where it goes up the ladder and down if it misclicks "Attack" instead of knock out again to lose aggro from bandit. Otherwise NPC attacks you while you keep trying to knock it out and it doesent work, looks very bot-eqsue.

Edited by munt4noob
  • Like 1

Coin pouch banking should be fixed as of the last version, as for banking ardy knights, did you enable the 'bank when no food left' option? I will do some more tests and make further tweaks and improvements :D As for blackjacking - I need to make it more stable before it gets out of beta mode. I still have a few systems to code before it becomes flawless.

Thanks guys for responses and feedback. Another update coming up. Activated trials :D Happy botting :) 

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO