RDM

13 members have voted

1. 1. How lame am I?

• Super lame
    • Post pics (probs never)
    • Do above anyways
    • She really hates you
    • You're never going to live thru this

1) think about why you send minuscule text replies; are you really into her? do you really like her? etc.

2) analyze those reasons; see above

3) tell her to stop complaining less or pretend (or try) to care about the complaints

4) think of sly compliments so she complains less

5) do not ignore her replies; she will think that she annoys you and that you dislike her; you lose the girl

• Like 1

1) think about why you send minuscule text replies; are you really into her? do you really like her? etc.

3) tell her to stop complaining less or pretend (or try) to care about the complaints

5) do not ignore her replies; she will think that she annoys you and that you dislike her; you lose the girl

both of us already said that we like eachother. Im more of a listener than a speaker and she loves to talk (which im totally for)

Stress's a woman, knows a lot about that subject, would speak to her 10/10.

• Like 1

My girlfriend sends me these long ass texts too and i really like them, however reply short too.

So Yeah i know the feel, you're not lame if you simply dont know how to reply to all of that.

Often everything has already been said in that long message and you can only reply with : i want all of that too! Or: i feel the same!" Etc

Just tell her you really appreciate it but aint good with words and she'll understand.

Also go for it, if u need any girls' advice im here

• Like 1