LittleWayne's 99 Fletching guide (For main accounts)

Littlewayne

Welcome to my 99 Fletching guide for main accounts/safe goldfarmers.

A day or two ago I finally reached my first skillcape, taking me 1-2 weeks (Vacation, buying supplies, breaking) And made a total of 17M OSgp.

I'm going to post everything I did level for level to get this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--C.A.U.T.I.O.N--

As this is still botting, there will always be a chance of getting banned. This isn't a gaurantee that you won't get banned.

FOLLOW & BOT WITH THIS GUIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levels 1-10 (Arrow shafts) -Normal Logs. [i cut these myself around catherby to save money]

Levels 10-20 (Longbows u) -Normal Logs. [The first 20 levels are a pain in the ass, and take a couple hours to get done. I cut the logs myself also]

Levels 20-25 (Oak shortbows u) -Oak Logs. [ I bought 1.5k Oak logs to get myself up to willows]

Levels 25-35 (Oak Longbows u) -Oak Logs. [Keep it up]

Levels 35-40 (Willow shortbows u) -Willow Logs. [i bought 3k Willow logs which got me from 35-55]

Levels 40-50 (Willow longbows u) -Willow Logs. [i actually only got 40 fletching for quests, but a few weeks later started botting fletching at this level]

Levels 50-55 (Maple shortbows u) -Maple logs. [so close to start making money]

Levels 55-99 (Maple longbows) -Maple Longbows (u). [LOCATION: PEST CONTROL. I know that magic logs and Yew logs give a ton more exp, but I was mainly after money, and willow longbows are definitely great for money. I make from 90k/h to 103k/h off maple longbows.  (I would bring in 800k xp a day off this, afterwards don't log out as soon as your done. Pm your friends, go chill and act like an actual player)

Quick tip: If you want to make cash faster, buy Maple longbows (u) and bowstrings. Stringing them and selling the bows is fast cash if you buy your supplies at the right price. If you're impatient and buy your supplies overpriced, you won't make too much cash off fletching. EX: Maple longbows (u) = 170gp Bowstrings = 90gp. 260gp total.  Maple longbows are worth 350gp. 350 - 260 = 90gp.  The script I used (Vfletcher located in the local scripts, BEST fletching script out. FLAWLESS) strung 1600+ longbows an hour.  1600 x 90gp = 144k/hour. But the thing is buying your supplies at the right price is the tough thing.

I really hope my guide helped you guys out with getting your Fletching up, comment below if I made any mistakes or you need some extra help.

LIKE!biggrin.pngLIKE!biggrin.pngLIKE!biggrin.pngLIKE!biggrin.pngLIKE!biggrin.png     

http://prntscr.com/1gleda

http://prntscr.com/1gleda

http://prntscr.com/1gleda Proof.

• Like 4

Fletching maple longbows to 99 is retarded. Less exp+money than yew longbows.

Maple logs are a lot better than Yews for the money.

1. Because yew logs and yew longbows take forever to buy and sell.

2. If you botted yews the same amount of hours I did with maples to get 99, you would get it a few days earlier which would give you a higher chance of ban.

• 2 weeks later...