mistake with payment

bzinga

my paypal had no cash on it , but i can put from my bank account instant cash on it but i didnt do that, i accidentaly clicker further and have to wait 11 days, i can do the payment now again and get the script instant. but will i receive my money that will be taken from my bank in 11 days?

i want the script now asap

okay look.

i placed an order through paypal, and there is a option to let the paypent take 11 days or someting.

There is also an option for me to put money on my paypal account, and instant buy the bot and dont wait 11 days.

If i do that now, will i receive my money that will be taken over 11 days or what.

IM FUCKING TELLING YOU WHAT WILL HAPPEN. PAY FOR THE BOT, YOU DON'T GET ANY SORT OF MONEY BACK.

Nah he mean he pays with Paypal Option  ( bank account ) which is taking from is fking bank but not instant payment  so his '' script payment '' got under review til the bank aprove it and he want  revert this situation  and get a refund  and after that buy script with his  account funds/Credit card and i think its kinda impossible  its paypal/bank account  thing not osbot     i understand him my english suck also and  cause i did the mistake myself  and now have to wait til 4th november til that scrappy thing go ! :')

Edited by Orochimaru
  • Like 1