Cya

Vag

• Administrator

Bye, not sure why you would leave because someone leaked sensitive information to users and got demoted. Then a user who has been working his butt off for months and reporting 100's of posts + helping everyone that needs it got promoted trial moderator. Whatever floats your boat.

• Like 4

Bye, not sure why you would leave because someone leaked sensitive information to users and got demoted. Then a user who has been working his butt off for months and reporting 100's of posts + helping everyone that needs it got promoted trial moderator. Whatever floats your boat.

No. That is not a reason to leave? This is not like im picking sides here or nothing. Him leaking information about a user is not right. I've seen what Buffed has done, and I do not disagree with the demotion. If you got the wrong understanding from my OP, then I am sorry. I am writing this shizzle from my phone so I can see the last 10 words I wrote. OSBot has simply become a way too big part of my daily routines than it was never supposed to be. I have to priorise some things here.

A day full of unicorns and rainbows for you too. Ty

• Administrator

Im not flaming nor trying to flame anyone, I just personally disagree with the current stuff that is happening. Im sure I could adapt to this, but for some reason I dont feel like its worth it.

I'm pretty sure, you know what you meant. No need to deny it now, stand up and post why you feel this way.

No. That is not a reason to leave? This is not like im picking sides here or nothing. Him leaking information about a user is not right. I've seen what Buffed has done, and I do not disagree with the demotion. 

Of course, I liked deceiver, he was a great mod. He just thought it was okay to leak peoples information + sensitive chat conversations between the staff.

"but no that was all ive leaked, sorry for it." That was his response when I confronted him with the two things that were leaked. Then I found out that was a lie, so I was going to give him a chance to come forward and have one last chance, yet he had decided to stick to his lie. 

• Like 1

Bye, not sure why you would leave because someone leaked sensitive information to users and got demoted. Then a user who has been working his butt off for months and reporting 100's of posts + helping everyone that needs it got promoted trial moderator. Whatever floats your boat.[/quo

te]

^

Cya around <3

I'm pretty sure, you know what you meant. No need to deny it now, stand up and post why you feel this way.

Of course, I liked deceiver, he was a great mod. He just thought it was okay to leak peoples information + sensitive chat conversations between the staff.

"but no that was all ive leaked, sorry for it." That was his response when I confronted him with the two things that were leaked. Then I found out that was a lie, so I was going to give him a chance to come forward and have one last chance, yet he had decided to stick to his lie. 

The reason does not lie in Nick being demoted and DBuffed promoted, belive me. I feel I am not in a position to disagree with your actions hence you are way higher authority what I am here. Yes, I liked Nick more than I will ever like DBuffed. But still, that's not a valid reason for me to leave.

I just find it funny when DBuffed was a chatbox assistant, he stated he resigned because he had no time being a CBA, wonder how he has time to be a moderator. It just feels to me that this whole being moderator thing is in hes personal favor for boosting up his market sales. Again, I do not disagree with you perfectly, I belive and want to trust that you know what you are doing. Peace.

Thank you for that, I am glad I am able to be of some assistance :) 

The reason does not lie in Nick being demoted and DBuffed promoted, belive me. I feel I am not in a position to disagree with your actions hence you are way higher authority what I am here. Yes, I liked Nick more than I will ever like DBuffed. But still, that's not a valid reason for me to leave.

I just find it funny when DBuffed was a chatbox assistant, he stated he resigned because he had no time being a CBA, wonder how he has time to be a moderator. It just feels to me that this whole being moderator thing is in hes personal favor for boosting up his market sales. Again, I do not disagree with you perfectly, I belive and want to trust that you know what you are doing. Peace.

I had no reason to mention why I resigned, hence why I said "I didn't have time", what happened was sorted and that's all you needed to know. I don't agree with you leaving, you was an extremely active user, that had a lot of quality spam posts to keep us entertained.