Becoming a staker

Manson07

Hi with all the goldfarming bans I want to become a staker for more profit/less risk.

Anyone got any tips for becoming a successful one that will profit always.

Looking for information on:

Account builds

Top staking crews to join (teamspeak addresses and min requirements to join)

Top stakers on oldschool to contact (preferably in the top 5 stakers if anyone knows how to get in contact with them)

staking odds

britcoins

staking bot script

AIO fighter

x's

loans

Account builds - Max stats is best. But there are many different account builds. Check out the Dueling arena to see what kind of stakes people are doing and use OSbuddy to look their stats up.

Top staking crews to join (teamspeak addresses and min requirements to join) - No idea. Probably not something thats public for randoms to join. 

Top stakers on oldschool to contact (preferably in the top 5 stakers if anyone knows how to get in contact with them) - Lol. Goodluck

staking odds - Jacks Staking calculator here is pretty good. Used it with the Zerk and made 50m+. Does cost a one time fee and monthly fee too. 

britcoins - No idea what that is. 

staking bot script - No staking bot script here

AIO fighter - You can look on the store for those. There are plenty of good AIO fighters in the shop.

x's - I refused to x anyone. Stupid

loans - Thats only going to end poorly. 

- Go to the arena to scout for builds

- You need to run around 3 accounts IMO to be creating profit if you are odds whoring.

- HP is everything if you are below maxed + learn your maxes.

- Learn your odds.

- You will need patience.

- If you haven't got 75-100M to sink into each account to get the stats i wouldn't bother.

- If you are asking for loans it will be very unlikely you are going to have any real success.

- Speak to @Beezmans if you ever catch him online or @jackshow or @Muffins.

All in all i wouldn't bother.

Account builds - Max stats is best. But there are many different account builds. Check out the Dueling arena to see what kind of stakes people are doing and use OSbuddy to look their stats up.

Top staking crews to join (teamspeak addresses and min requirements to join) - No idea. Probably not something thats public for randoms to join. 

Top stakers on oldschool to contact (preferably in the top 5 stakers if anyone knows how to get in contact with them) - Lol. Goodluck

staking odds - Jacks Staking calculator here is pretty good. Used it with the Zerk and made 50m+. Does cost a one time fee and monthly fee too. 

britcoins - No idea what that is. 

staking bot script - No staking bot script here

AIO fighter - You can look on the store for those. There are plenty of good AIO fighters in the shop.

x's - I refused to x anyone. Stupid

loans - Thats only going to end poorly. 

**actually no, not gonna give this method away.** post can be deleted

Edited by cowhide123

"max stats are best" No ?! thats just 50:50 odds.

the best way to stake is to have odds against other players. and always staying at your max hit lvl and not training it after you reached your max hit lvl. also prod your HP. 

DDS Max hit lvls: 60 (13), 66 (14), 73 (16), 79 (17), 85 (18), 91 (19), 97 (20)

enjoy the dds max hit lvls. thank me later..

DDS staking isn't where the money is at, whip staking is where the big boy bets go down. 

for example if you have a build of 75/84/33 with say 86 hp vs someone with your opponent 75/84/45 with 81 Hp, anybody who knows odds would try and force their opponent to 1.15-1.25x, even though the odds are already in your favour, that's how you make money

DDS staking isn't where the money is at, whip staking is where the big boy bets go down. 

for example if you have a build of 75/84/33 with say 86 hp vs someone with your opponent 75/84/45 with 81 Hp, anybody who knows odds would try and force their opponent to 1.15-1.25x, even though the odds are already in your favour, that's how you make money

i've made good money with dds staking.. 

The single most important stat in dds stakes, whether on a pure acc or main, is Hitpoints. It contributes to your combat level less than str, and is much more important per lvl than str. One dds max hit is only worth about 3.5 hitpoints. The way I got to this number is as follows. Lets say your dds max went from 12 – 13 (65-66 str). You would gain an average of .5 on each of your dds hits. Assuming your hit an average of 7/8 times on 1 defense, this would gain you 3.5 points of damage in a stake.

i've made good money with dds staking.. 

The single most important stat in dds stakes, whether on a pure acc or main, is Hitpoints. It contributes to your combat level less than str, and is much more important per lvl than str. One dds max hit is only worth about 3.5 hitpoints. The way I got to this number is as follows. Lets say your dds max went from 12 – 13 (65-66 str). You would gain an average of .5 on each of your dds hits. Assuming your hit an average of 7/8 times on 1 defense, this would gain you 3.5 points of damage in a stake.

I've always found dds staking on 1 defense to be very unreliable, this might be just from personal experience. If you have found a build that works then that is good, plenty of 1 def stakers around i just find whip staking more reliable myself.

• 4 weeks later...