Download Link: https://github.com/Explv/Tutorial-Island/releases/latest

Edited by Explv
  • Like 19

Explv's Tutorial Island

- Solves the Tutorial Island from start to finish

- Generates a random character each time

- Simply start the script with a new account

Current Version: 1.0

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7u6qa8er6q1qlw4/Explv_Tutorial__Island_Obf.jar

( Feedback, requests and bug reports are all welcome! )

Looks nice :)

I noticed you use areas to determine the current stage. Just so you know, there are config values for every quest stage (including tut island) ^^

• Like 2

Looks nice smile.png

I noticed you use areas to determine the current stage. Just so you know, there are config values for every quest stage (including tut island) ^^

Oh for real? ohmy.png

Edit: It still works, but I will take a look into the configs, and hopefully produce some cleaner code for v 1.1.

Thanks a lot smile.png

Edit 2: God damn it's so much simpler with configs facep.gif tongue.png 

Edit 3: Re wrote all the code to use configs, its so much cleaner, and seems more reliable! Thanks again!

Edited by Explv

@Paradox68 doge.png

Oh wait, he's banned

Just a friendly tip that another up and coming scripter got banned for exactly this (releasing a downloadable script that's already available only as premium scripts). There was some extra bits to it, such as that member being an incredible asshole, but if you get asked to take it down then I would recommend you do so smile.png

Good luck!

Edited by Bobrocket

@Paradox68 doge.png

Oh wait, he's banned

Just a friendly tip that another up and coming scripter got banned for exactly this (releasing a downloadable script that's already available only as premium scripts). There was some extra bits to it, such as that member being an incredible asshole, but if you get asked to take it down then I would recommend you do so smile.png

Good luck!

I actually uploaded this a few days ago, and it got taken down by a moderator, and they gave me some tasty warning points.

I messaged them, and they said they weren't 100% sure why this rule is implemented and said I should re-upload, and they'll deal with it if anyone else complains smile.png

Thank you for the tip though!

Edited by Explv

Explv's Tutorial Island

- Solves the Tutorial Island from start to finish

- Generates a random character each time

- Simply start the script with a new account

Current Version: 1.0

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7u6qa8er6q1qlw4/Explv_Tutorial__Island_Obf.jar

( Feedback, requests and bug reports are all welcome! )

Been waiting for a free one of these from osb. NJ will get back with report eventually unfortunately just bought 20 accounts already done.

Yea could just detect NPC's that are reachable to determine each stage + use the progress bar widget to add in a fail safe. 

I know, it pains me how much simpler it is with configs facep.gif. I'm updating it now, will release later today

Been waiting for a free one of these from osb. NJ will get back with report eventually unfortunately just bought 20 accounts already done.

Yeah, there is a dubious rule about uploading free version of premium SDN scripts. This has already been taken down once, but I have been given permission to re-upload ( potenitally temporarily ). So here's hoping it stays! laugh.png biggrin.png

@Paradox68 doge.png

Oh wait, he's banned

Good luck!

I thought it only applied to SDN? And the local was its own musical?

Paradox got banned for being an ass to an ass

Edited by TheObserver

@Paradox68 doge.png

Oh wait, he's banned

Good luck!

If moderators are taking down local scripts for a reason other than malicious code, make sure I find out about it. 

• Like 6

Yea could just detect NPC's that are reachable to determine each stage + use the progress bar widget to add in a fail safe. 

I have changed it to used configs, but am using the Tutorial Island NPCs as a fail safe will try out your genius progress bar idea smile.png

love the script so far man , keep me posted on updates wink.png

Just updated! Should be more reliable now, and the code underneath is certainly sexier, not that you can see it smile.png

Edited by Explv