Explv's Tutorial Island [Free] [Random Characters]

Explv

20 hours ago, vaynex said:

getting instabanned on any account i run this on :/

Banned or locked?

If accounts are made on IP addresses that Jagex knows are "datacenter" ip addresses the accounts will be locked shortly after tut island and if not recovered in 24 hours banned. This is more likely your problem than the script being the issue.

2 hours ago, sudoinit6 said:

Banned or locked?

If accounts are made on IP addresses that Jagex knows are "datacenter" ip addresses the accounts will be locked shortly after tut island and if not recovered in 24 hours banned. This is more likely your problem than the script being the issue.

Banned, changed my IP, made 10 accounts legit, all unbanned.

Ran the script on one account, with new ip, instabanned

On 7/14/2017 at 1:54 PM, vaynex said:

Banned, changed my IP, made 10 accounts legit, all unbanned.

Ran the script on one account, with new ip, instabanned

Confirmation bias.

It isn't the script. But I am sure you know more about how this works than I do so I'm gonna let you believe what you want to believe.

Edited by sudoinit6

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
24 minutes ago, BombsAway said:

Hey @Explv, Love this script and have used it many times on my bot farms. Tried to use it today and it seems to be broken, cant get passed the very intro and gets stuck consistently. Any plans on fixing this script? 

The hooks are broken for OSBot, it isn't the script.

• Like 1

Hello! I am very happy with this script it helps for getting my bots into the mainland. I do have one issue. It seems like if I don't open the door in the very first tutorial room (where you make your char) manually, then the bot will just stand there. Any idea why? No big issue. This very minor bug is the only thing negative I have to say. This script is excellent and I thank you very much!

8 hours ago, humblevibe said:

Hello! I am very happy with this script it helps for getting my bots into the mainland. I do have one issue. It seems like if I don't open the door in the very first tutorial room (where you make your char) manually, then the bot will just stand there. Any idea why? No big issue. This very minor bug is the only thing negative I have to say. This script is excellent and I thank you very much!

mine works perfectly fine, has run on 10 accounts so far without getting stuck on the first door