Until next time, ol' chaps

fixthissite

It's been a pretty fun ride, hopefully I've made a good impact in some way.

I came here to drown myself in memories of RS while still keeping a programmer's mindset. After getting in contact with a scripter who allowed me to review their code, I felt some mentoring would be beneficial. I've tried to help as many scripters as I could (with programming, UX design and marketting), and now I feel the current batch of scripters have definitely raised the standards from what they were, and will hopefully continue raising that standard.

My ultimate goal here winded up as helping to fix up the API so scripters have a good example to follow. I have now realized that I couldn't have wasted my time in a more shameful way, and have decided to take on a new RS related project (a private server), which I plan to invest all my free time into.

Thank you all so much for the appreciation shown towards my previous contributions. I will continue to mentor in programming. PM me on here and my GMail will notify me. You will have to prove that you want to learn though, or I won't invest the time.

Farewell!

• Like 6

My ultimate goal here winded up as helping to fix up the API so scripters have a good example to follow. I have now realized that I couldn't have wasted my time in a more shameful way

laughed xD

on topic:

You've certainly made some amazing contributions and rest assured ur advice hasn't been ignored :)

thank you very much for all the useful tutorials and interesting reads

apa :)