Giving away Green Partyhat

Blue Herbs

I will be giving away a Green Party Hat to the person who writes the best ban appeal. http://puu.sh/3FH4w is the account history of bans. I have only gotten two macro busting bans, and now its permantly banned. You can either pm me the appeal or post it on this thread. Im doing this because i am honestly just too damn lazy to write my own.

I will pick my favorite and notify the person who wrote it. Then i will submit the appeal and if it passes, you get the hat!

Let the appeals begin!!

**You only get the party hat if the appeal works**

Edited by BlueHerbs

yo wots up with it vanilla faces it woznt mea n if u dun unbanned me gess wots goanna happening to your staff i wold hell them hostij antil u woznt keepn me banned if u daside i wolld stay ban than ur cumpony gonna pay the big prise as my Further works for the english defense legue n hes got connexions n my brother os kods ronqe

"Hi, Jagex,

I have been out of town for two months and I let my brother use my Runescape account and he texted me on June 1st saying that he had gotten banned. From there, I told him not to access the account anymore, but apparently he did and now I cannot even play the game that I love so much. If you can find it in your heart to give me a second chance, it would be much appreciated. I will work on changing my information so as to not allow him onto my account.

P.S. The only reason I allowed him on was because he is my brother and I thought he would not be stupid about using my account.

Regards, BlueHerbs"

Hey JaGex. I've been playing this game since [however long] and its terrible ive been banned :(. I think you messed up badly Mr. JaGex. I have never even touched a bot. Well there was once when my friend used it, I told him to stop, but he wouldnt so I just stopped being his friend irl. It would suck if you kept me banned because all of the things Ive spent my time on. Haha, I remember the good old times when I used to sit at lumbridge free worlds trolling the noobs. It was so fun. I just really wish youd rethink this, it would really mean the world to me. I just want to thank you for everything.

now give me my phat

Hello Jagex, I have received a moderate ban in the past as you can see now a perma but overall I would like one more chance to prove myself. I don't want to be perma banned for an account that I actually worked hard on other than the botting part. If all possible I would love my account to be set back to warning status. Yes, I do admit to botting and for the perma ban I have been given I have honestly learned my lesson. Normally in a work force you would have 3 chances, and on your third strike you are given either termination or review. If you could please review this with all do respect, I will gladly appreciate it. I know that you staff are terminating all these botters and I see that more than likely I may not get a chance since I am in that section I guess you could say of people, but just please. One more chance.

Thanks, [Yourname]

• Like 1

Hello Jagex, I have received a moderate ban in the past as you can see now a perma but overall I would like one more chance to prove myself. I don't want to be perma banned for an account that I actually worked hard on other than the botting part. If all possible I would love my account to be set back to warning status. Yes, I do admit to botting and for the perma ban I have been given I have honestly learned my lesson. Normally in a work force you would have 3 chances, and on your third strike you are given either termination or review. If you could please review this with all do respect, I will gladly appreciate it. I know that you staff are terminating all these botters and I see that more than likely I may not get a chance since I am in that section I guess you could say of people, but just please. One more chance.

Thanks, [Yourname]

This will probably win. Good job :p

• Like 1

Step 1 - Appeal the Ban

If possible, change your IP. Once you change your IP, recover your own account. Then, appeal with the following:

Dear Jagex,

I was logging into RuneScape for the first time in a while yesterday and I was surprised to be banned. I have been gone for week participating in a youth mission trip at my local church with a few friends. I realized I had a virus on my computer and had to use MalwareBytes to remove it. I am not good with viruses, but I believe it was one that logs keystrokes. My account has been hacked and I would like to get it back.

Sincerely,
"your rsn"

Step 2 - If 1 doesn't work

Go to your email and send an email to parents@jagex.com

Hello Jagex,

I know this e-mail address is for parents only but there is no other way to contact you about my issue. I have recently recovered my account only to find out it has been banned for macroing. I have been gone for over a week at a youth mission at my local church and I came back to find myself with a virus that logs keystrokes. They got my skype and rs account. I am now secure. I noticed I'm banned and I'd like this to be reversed.

Thank you for reading this.

Best regards
(your name)

Step 3 - If 2 doesn't work

Change your email and IP and send another email to Jagex:

Dear Jagex,

My child's account was banned for macroing. As he explains it, it's people who use automated services to benefit in the game. I've heard him mention how he hated these people before. I myself play MMORPG games and can't imagine how there could even be an automated service. I have scanned my son's PC and browsing history and can assure you he has no downloads or history on any 3rd party runescape website other than RS Wikia.

I'm hoping he can get his account back.

Best regards,

A concerned parent

Edited by Nosaj