Botting during the day vs at night

ANIMA VESTRA

I've noticed that most of my accounts have gotten bans through out the day, but never at night. So here I am trying out a method where I suicide botted two different accounts over the course of a 4 day time period. Both trained the same skill for 48 hours, both respective to each time frame. Both accounts made it through the stress period but the day bot got banned within a couple of days after this test, while the night bot is still going strong.

Now I'm going to attempt to do the same thing with woodcutting and other skills to see which are the optimal time periods to bot and to see if it has any noticeable difference in ban rates.

I've noticed that most of my accounts have gotten bans through out the day, but never at night. So here I am trying out a method where I suicide botted two different accounts over the course of a 4 day time period. Both trained the same skill for 48 hours, both respective to each time frame. Both accounts made it through the stress period but the day bot got banned within a couple of days after this test, while the night bot is still going strong.

Now I'm going to attempt to do the same thing with woodcutting and other skills to see which are the optimal time periods to bot and to see if it has any noticeable difference in ban rates.

Avoid Jagex office hours, reduce bans.

Edited by Gamete

Get better bots wink.png Personally I only bot main accounts when I am awake (10am-4am EST) and I've never had an issue. The goldfarms are done on a separate ip and are 24/7 with breaks every 3 hours for about 20 minutes but I'm starting to think that breaks are pointless.

Clean ip + what looks to be a main account = literally no bans day or night.

Goldfarms are going to get banned, it's apart of the business. It doesn't matter if it's day or night. I've had accounts last months and others only last hours. It doesn't really matter what time it is if you're goldfarming, the bans are inevitable.

If you really wish to continue conducting tests such as the one you've explained then I would recommend using a fresh ip on every account. Otherwise your data is flawed.

EDIT: woodcutting, hunter, mining, and others all fall under the category of goldfarming because people normally use them for that reason. Even if you are doing these skills without the intention of goldfarming you must realize that they are heavily monitored and your chances of being banned are greatly increased.

Edited by Shiny
  • Like 2

I use a VPN to ensure I have a different IP address for every account that I've created. Plus with these tests the bots aren't taking any breaks whatsoever.

May I ask what VPN you run? Iff you don't wanna share it I totally understand.

I'm trying to get some overal info about botting on VPN's.. 

Thanks in advance!