Posting abilities.

Reaper

On certain sections of the forum you aren't able to post if you don't have the required post count.

My suggestion:

Make it so V.I.P's/Sponsors have the right to post without the required post count.

Maybe even make it so if you have had a certain amount of time online or if you have been a member of the forum for a certain time you will still be able to post.

What do you guys think?

The only place you would have to have a post count to post in is the Market i believe, and having a VIP bypass in the market would be a bad idea,,,

Hey Led I respect your opinion but why would it be a bad idea?

Because the 20/40 post counts in the market are put in place because they don't want people without those post limit's using the market at all. This is so someone doesn't make an account, post, scam and do it again. This can happen for VIP too because people think VIP is more trusted.

The only place you would have to have a post count to post in is the Market i believe, and having a VIP bypass in the market would be a bad idea,,,

Because the 20/40 post counts in the market are put in place because they don't want people without those post limit's using the market at all. This is so someone doesn't make an account, post, scam and do it again. This can happen for VIP too because people think VIP is more trusted.

Just because someone is vip doesn't mean you should trust them. It's only $10...

Just because someone is vip doesn't mean you should trust them. It's only $10...

Yes thats what i meant :p

On certain sections of the forum you aren't able to post if you don't have the required post count.

My suggestion:

Make it so V.I.P's/Sponsors have the right to post without the required post count.

Maybe even make it so if you have had a certain amount of time online or if you have been a member of the forum for a certain time you will still be able to post.

What do you guys think?

I do not support.

The only forums that I am aware of that have post requirements is the market. 20/40 posts is really not that hard and if you were part of the forums for a certain time, you should of gotten those post by then unless you are a leecher.

• Like 1