LOLMANDEN BANNED AGAIN

Zikama

• Administrator

What happened was, he told me almost a year ago he paid the guy he scammed back, so I told him "donate 100$ to osbot and we will let you back with perm TWC rank" He then gave me  100+ dollars worth of gold, to sell for OSBot. Once he gives me the gold, he contacts @Kami the original guy he scammed and told him "maldesto has your money i gave him XX of gold to give to you." Which was incorrect completely, now he is trying to say that I scammed him and he is going to take it to higher ups LMAO.  No doubt I am going to refund Kami with this money, but I am not going to leave dumbass unbanned after he tried to pull this shit. Telling me I can't read, because he didn't read my posts.

• Like 12

What happened was, he told me almost a year ago he paid the guy he scammed back, so I told him "donate 100$ to osbot and we will let you back with perm TWC rank" He then gave me  100+ dollars worth of gold, to sell for OSBot. Once he gives me the gold, he contacts @Kami the original guy he scammed and told him "maldesto has your money i gave him XX of gold to give to you." Which was incorrect completely, now he is trying to say that I scammed him and he is going to take it to higher ups LMAO.  No doubt I am going to refund Kami with this money, but I am not going to leave dumbass unbanned after he tried to pull this shit. Telling me I can't read, because he didn't read my posts.

That's.. That's just genius of him :doge:

• Administrator

82f5d1a14c66c2b9a6de1c2961a7018f.png

Just to let you guys know, this was after a skype conversation where he told me "i already refunded the user" So by this I'm assuming he is actually going to contact the user he has scammed and give him 3x more of a refund. Instead he twisted the words below to try to make it seem like I was telling him buy $100.00 donor and I would take that $100.00 and give it to Kami? I'm completely unsure of how he got to that from my words. 

He literally contacted Kami right afterwards trying to tell him I scammed him and that I told him to give me the gp so I could keep it myself, like I need 70M GP.  For one I make enough money in real life + on here to buy over 500M in one week, so no Loldumbass, I don't need your 70M to scam.

• Like 10

• Decode locked this topic