5 accounts ban

SpiritualAbyss

i doubt its your ip. the only time i ever get banned is when i wc , anything else im safe . wc is just ban palooza

one of the accounts wasn't wc and they all got disconnected and ban a the exact same time. I feel like it has to be my IP and i don't kno much about vpn's ..

i doubt its your ip. the only time i ever get banned is when i wc , anything else im safe . wc is just ban palooza

I'll try again without wc and see what happens, but maybe they track you when they see you create five+ accounts in one day

hmm thats strange. It could be the amount of accounts being played on your ip. try again with only 2 or 3 accounts an see if you still get banned. WC is pretty much an insta ban atm tho. I would recommend something like cyberghost as I never got banned until I started using something like that. Not worth it but that's just my opinion.

Ya exactly, I think you're right. The amount of accounts coming from your ip address could play a big part.

one of the accounts wasn't wc and they all got disconnected and ban a the exact same time. I feel like it has to be my IP and i don't kno much about vpn's ..

I'll try again without wc and see what happens, but maybe they track you when they see you create five+ accounts in one day

hmm thats strange. It could be the amount of accounts being played on your ip. try again with only 2 or 3 accounts an see if you still get banned. WC is pretty much an insta ban atm tho. I would recommend something like cyberghost as I never got banned until I started using something like that. Not worth it but that's just my opinion.

yeah i did over do it with the amount of accounts. Especially since i created them all like at the same time probably made it more suspicious.

But I'll try and do 3 accounts this time all suiciding on combat instead of wc and see what happens. 

yeah i did over do it with the amount of accounts. Especially since i created them all like at the same time probably made it more suspicious.

But I'll try and do 3 accounts this time all suiciding on combat instead of wc and see what happens. 

Ya give that a shot, if that doesnt work an you still get banned then could definalty be an ip thing but I really highly doubt it.