Dispute on League Of Smurfs

Dard

The account is level 16 right now, I can pm you the name of it to verify. 

One side of me is telling me to continue this as its already going and I just want a level 30 account which I paid 2 months ago for.

The other side is telling me it will be banned so there is no point in waiting any longer...

The account is level 16 right now, I can pm you the name of it to verify. 

One side of me is telling me to continue this as its already going and I just want a level 30 account which I paid 2 months ago for.

The other side is telling me it will be banned so there is no point in waiting any longer...

I changed my method the account wont get banned. Just let me know what you want to do.

And what a suprise, I check the progress daily to see if its still leveling up. It hasnt been for 3 days so I checked if it was banned or not and guess what... http://prntscr.com/8qzp4m I can provide the details for the account to prove the screen is not fake.

Am I allowed to give him a negative feedback? As I wasted like 2 months for nothing and the season ends in less then a month...

And what a suprise, I check the progress daily to see if its still leveling up. It hasnt been for 3 days so I checked if it was banned or not and guess what... http://prntscr.com/8qzp4m I can provide the details for the account to prove the screen is not fake.

Am I allowed to give him a negative feedback? As I wasted like 2 months for nothing and the season ends in less then a month...

Sorry for the loss. You can leave the negative feedback, @League Of Smurfs has 24 hours to refund, if not, he will be banned.

• Like 1