Dispute on League Of Smurfs

Dard

I've pmed you yesterday yet with no response. But you can reply to this topic today?

Please release a due date if possible.

If you can not build a new account by _______ Please issue the refund instead.

You two seem to be in different time zones and this may speed the dispute quicker. 

Otherwise I will set the date myself to be on the 27th. As he stated 5 days ago he already changed his system, and his guarantee states 10 days or less.

Please release a due date if possible.

You two seem to be in different time zones and this may speed the dispute quicker. 

Otherwise I will set the date myself to be on the 27th. As he stated 5 days ago he already changed his system, and his guarantee states 10 days or less.

This is dependent on the server. you cant assign the same date; for all servers.. Queue times, ban rates, how heavy riot watches X server etc..

How are you gonna set the dates if you're not the one providing the service lol.

This is dependent on the server. you cant assign the same date; for all servers.. Queue times, ban rates, how heavy riot watches X server etc..

How are you gonna set the dates if you're not the one providing the service lol.

This isn't some joke.

You provide services, claim to be professional and you set a timeframe for Aggre, yet you couldn't keep your promise?

If it's not completed by 05/10/2015, you'll have to refund (or get banned).

Do both parties agree? I know it's later than Aggre has planned, but I'm giving League Of Smurfs a little more time and space, if that's okay.

This isn't some joke.

You provide services, claim to be professional and you set a timeframe for Aggre, yet you couldn't keep your promise?

If it's not completed by 05/10/2015, you'll have to refund (or get banned).

Do both parties agree? I know it's later than Aggre has planned, but I'm giving League Of Smurfs a little more time and space, if that's okay.

I got the credentials but im waiting for the password to be changed and the server so i can begin.