Scammer - Hehe hacked hard

Nox11

This user who is supposedly trusted among the community just scammed me out of $95 for his account. He changed his name and now is known as "Hehe Hacked Nard" ... I guess to mock me. 

Here is the original thread.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/80878-selling-main-1550-total-five-99s/?p=904281

I have attached some pictures for proof of this snake.

evidence removed by staff

Nox..I am so so sorry that you ended up getting scammed. I was not able to connect to internet yesterday because I would connect and then it would quickly switch over to searching for connection, and also became so slow when it did connect that it would take a few minutes to load up a website. I was trying to get on to switch all my passwords which wouldn't have worked since I found a RAT by using MalwareBytes Anti-Malware later in the night. I did a fresh install overnight, and am switching all my passwords now. Nox, I am not sure if I actually did scam you because their is no chat history in my skype with you. I am not sure how paypal refunds work but I am pretty sure you still get a refund, even after they spent all their money?

>How I got hacked basically went down like this..

>I was on teamviewer with this guy who said he can help me do fight caves.

>I tell him im gonna go get something to eat brb

>Come back everything looks good, he is still on wave 32

>Everything looks good so I dont think anything happened.

>Everything is fine for the rest of the caves until jad.

>The teamviewer starts lagging like crazy. Feels over 400+ ping, and the Jad Guide Webpage starts unresponding.

>Computer screen goes full black

>Computer still running

>I have no clue what is going on, so I try to unplug,plug in monitor

>Doesnt help, so I click the computer shut down.

>It works, and computer shuts down

>I restart and go back

>Everything looks fine, except on chrome when I opened it showed recently closed"This did not close correctly etc, want to reopen".

>It is my gmail,runescape page.

>Then I try to click on the runescape page and internet went to sh!t.

>Getting full on ddosed i think

>Try to get on my phone to change passwords, wasn't fast enough apparently.

>I managed to save my LoL&Steam + a few other email addresses

>While internet is still terrible, I try to manually reset the ip so I turn off modem, pull it out of plug for , plug back in..

>Hope this fixes it

>Nope this doesnt fix it.

>Go on my phone and will try to change all other passwords.

>Come to osbot and see that my mail is blowing up..from Nox

>Apparently I scammed. (I am not Czar)

>I check my paypal and I do not have any money so they must have used their paypal, and skype is showing no chat logs. All I have as proof is the osbot mail & the posts he made on my account section.

>Also don't have the account while I am writing this. Runescape still needs to check the recovery if this is really me...

>Well I am fked and so is Nox

>Download Anti-Malware over a course of 2hours since slow internet.

>Find a RAT

>Delete everything(Not backing up anything)

>Now im writing this trying to explain my part of story.

>Lesson: Don't have same passwords with similar user names on all your accounts.

Btw. If you do post some images of the whole paypal and proof of money transfer, and you would still want the account I would honestly still sell you it if I get it back. We could use a trusted MM(preferably a mod) off this site.

Im sorry bro, this is as stressful for me as it it is for you.

Nox..I am so so sorry that you ended up getting scammed. I was not able to connect to internet yesterday because I would connect and then it would quickly switch over to searching for connection, and also became so slow when it did connect that it would take a few minutes to load up a website. I was trying to get on to switch all my passwords which wouldn't have worked since I found a RAT by using MalwareBytes Anti-Malware later in the night. I did a fresh install overnight, and am switching all my passwords now. Nox, I am not sure if I actually did scam you because their is no chat history in my skype with you. I am not sure how paypal refunds work but I am pretty sure you still get a refund, even after they spent all their money?

>The teamviewer starts lagging like crazy. Feels over 400+ ping, and the Jad Guide Webpage starts unresponding.

>Computer still running

>I restart and go back

>Everything looks fine, except on chrome when I opened it showed recently closed"This did not close correctly etc, want to reopen".

>While internet is still terrible, I try to manually reset the ip so I turn off modem, pull it out of plug for , plug back in..

>Hope this fixes it

>I check my paypal and I do not have any money so they must have used their paypal, and skype is showing no chat logs. All I have as proof is the osbot mail & the posts he made on my account section.

>Also don't have the account while I am writing this. Runescape still needs to check the recovery if this is really me...

>Find a RAT

>Lesson: Don't have same passwords with similar user names on all your accounts.

Btw. If you do post some images of the whole paypal and proof of money transfer, and you would still want the account I would honestly still sell you it if I get it back. We could use a trusted MM(preferably a mod) off this site.

THIS IS A BULLSHIT FUCKING STORY

HE PROCEEDED TO TELL ME IT AND PULLED THAT SHIT TWICE. THEN - TRIED TO HELP ME SCAM OTHERS

Edited by Nox
  • Like 1

JUST SAW THISSSS. ! !!

My apologies man, I'm ready to work this out. I still want the account, and I will cancel the dispute once I get it (and make sure you get an extra 10$ wink.png   )

The story makes sense - I had no idea such a complex hack was going on and that explains it well.

Please mods, restore his abilities

Wait.. I didnt receive the first $95 in the first place, but here I will just say fk it, and fk this game. I recovered the account and now have my RS account back. I will just do it for $45 so you pay for half of the account. Its still a steal for you for such a great account if you want to do that. Or.. you can just continue with paypal dispute and get your money back if you want to do that.

>Computer still running

>I restart and go back

>Hope this fixes it

>Find a RAT

Im sorry bro, this is as stressful for me as it it is for you.

You're reliable for the account.  You said and i quote 

10. Original/previous owners AND Original Email Address
I am the original owner of this account, although the original email does not come with account but I can change email to your email.

THIS IS A BULLSHIT FUCKING STORY

HE PROCEEDED TO TELL ME IT AND PULLED THAT SHIT TWICE. THEN - TRIED TO HELP ME SCAM OTHERS

I could have told you this , the name change came from the same IP he created the account on, you really think a hacker would give a fuck what his osbot display name was? No. None at all. Hackers take your money and are gone, same with this fraudulent scammer.