Tips to avoid getting banned from botting

losmikki

Hey all of you!

I dont usually post into thise forums, but I dont undestand people who are blaming scripters about their accounts getting banned because of botting so I desided to give few simple tips how to avoid the next time getting banned!

TIPS:

1. Dont be stupid

I've seen alot of 20h-30h proggies posted to the forums. If you dont have test account that you want to get banned, i suggest you bot max 12-14 hours a day. Also, i remind that OSBot has ability to use breaks to produce more humankind botting exprience. I can put it to you this way: if you would play without botting would you be fishing or alching for 24h straight without any breaks? Guess not... Check your bots as much as you can, or babysit them!

2. Location & time

More people get familiar with bots everyday, more crowded the usual spots get and more bot raids there will be. Choose your spot from the not most crowded ones, choose the world right and think about the time bot raids have been usually done. Jagex HQ is in Great Brittain so it's more unlike to get banned during the nighttime in GMT-timezone. Right spots also avoid you from getting reported by those who dont know how to bot.

And if you want to be 100% to not get banned, don't bot at all, it's that simple!

Most of you know how thise things go, but still I'm surprised about the amount of people who are flaming here because of bans.

If you have some other simple tips I'm more than willing to add them here.

Thank you for reading,

losmikki

Edited by losmikki

True dont bot at all if you dont want to get banned. Its allways the luck of the draw if you happen to get banned while botting, unless you say "Im using osbots woodcutter script right now =p" then you will definitely be suspicious.

There is a right click option to report.

So if theres a guy with Iuf00000o00I¡i, ppl just right click that fucker, and bammm report

Ohh, sorry guys, never noticed that before and i've been playing (botting) this game for ages.. I'll fix it now!

More tips

- Use CC (ex: Mod Mark), being part of a clan chat shows you're active, I believe it helps, doesn't hurt to try

- don't bot 24/7, use breaks every now and then and hop worlds and switch locations, doing one thing for too long can be suspicious

- don't bot at crowded areas, more likely to get reported/encounter a mod

- babysit your bot as much as possible, you don't have to watch every second of it but check your bot whenever you can so you won't get stuck at a random or die while training combat