Dispute against NIghtmares

Mako

Disputed member:

http://osbot.org/forum/user/167108-nightmares/

Thread Link:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/74716-amazing-100-handmade-zulrah-accountrune-smither/

Explanation:

Bought the account from him this June. So today, I got off the account that I bought from him. After a few hours I try to get back on and the account password was changed, I tried to recover but the registered email of the account had been changed back to the original, which is the same email of the account log in.  I spent 30m on the account, and pretty much maxed it out over the last 3 months. also had a good 70m on the account which is probably already transferred off and had a month of membership on the account through bonds. Also he had deleted all the accounts on the friend list, since I had lost my rank on my other account in the accounts friends chat.

?

what.

I've sold dozens of accounts all in which none have been recovered. I did not recover this. This was like 4 months ago why would I choose now?

Could be attempting to obtain a refund for acc value + the so claimed "70m" on the account.

I can refund you the 30m  if it comes down to it. (even though I doubt you even lost the account).

?

what.

I've sold dozens of accounts all in which none have been recovered. I did not recover this. This was like 4 months ago why would I choose now?

Could be attempting to obtain a refund for acc value + the so claimed "70m" on the account.

I can refund you the 30m  if it comes down to it. (even though I doubt you even lost the account).

Well, the evidence states otherwise, and there's no evidence of the value on the account. I don't think he gains anything if you get him the account back.

Also, the levels on the account had been greatly increased from when I bought the account.

Yes I am trying to get my account value back. I spent 3-4 months on the account. Ofcourse I want my hard work paid for, in essence if the account isnt returned, I basically did a service on the account and "whoever" has the account now had got all of it without paying anything at all.

And if youre making accusations about me lying to get benefits. You could also be trying to keep the account after it had been leveled immensely, while only paying back the initial price. Giving you a giant profit in your "investment"

30m for an account now worth over 150m while not working on it at all, seems too good an offer to not abuse.

Edited by Mako

I tried to recover, and they said it's clear that I did not create the account. I can add the email of them declining twice, one automated, and the other written by a jmod. Nightmares claimed to be the original owner, and now says he is not, while on his threads he says he is. And a question I have, if there is another original owner, why would they immediately start to bot zulrah on the account right after they got it back. The recovery questions he gave to me were also the right ones, as when I first got the account, I needed them to remove the old JAGs.

Most of the accounts that he is selling all say he is the original owner as well, who's to say that those accounts wont also be recovered a few months later as well?