Farming

Gregorylegory

I want to make goldfarming my main source of income, i hate my job. Fuck amazon's fulfillment centers. Does anyone have any tips? what I mean by that is methods on what to farm. I know the specifics like dedis/vps/proxies ect. I just need tips on what to bot I guess and how to manage it? Feel free to pm me if you'd like to keep it private, thanks for reading.

First of all you should never quit a job that bring's some sort of income.

You will not be able to rely on your bot's to keep bringing the income, as sometimes they do get banned. Also, why would you quit your job and do what? The bot's will be botting anyway and in the mean time you could be working..

That being said, I am sure most of the profit is coming from hunting, some from runecrafting and mostly from barrows. You can make good cash from most of the skills, it just depend's on the account's and the level's that you're willing to put into them.

Don't look at this type of money as a way to earn big profits, look at it as a way to make some extra in-come along with the job that you currently have, plus while you're botting look for another job in real life since you said you hate the one you're doing now.

Edited by Robzy

Gold farming main source of income.. well.. that is not gonna be close to achievable... You make better money working minimum wage then off goldfarming unless you have 10+ bots running natures at 91 runecrafting or something 1mil/hr... which there isnt any at low levels especially, close to achievable and being able to bot without being banned.. You wont be making huge money especially since gold sells 1.mil = $1.2...

You would need a huuuge farm for it to be even close to good money irl, and can all be diminished with a chain ban if you are not safe.

• Like 1

Ye when i started to gold farm i was able to sell my gold to resellers for 2.5$/m. great times and great money back then. but now its just a joke, last week resellers was byuing for 1$/m or something stupid like that. now it's 1.15 but still a joke. hope the price will go up some day. hopefully when a huge bot nuke comes.