APA Gilded Altar

Apaec

Hi all, apologies for no replies. For some reason I was unfollowed from this thread, and therefore didn't get a notification when you all posted.

This script is certainly in clear need of a re-write, I was working on one not long ago, although it seems the game has changed significantly since then so I may need to start from scratch.

While I find the time for this rewrite, I will leave the script available on the SDN in case the Yanille portal is still useful to people. I'm not sure what an ETA on this rewrite will be, but I will post updates once I start.

Cheers

-Apa

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2020 at 7:29 PM, Apaec said:

Hi all, apologies for no replies. For some reason I was unfollowed from this thread, and therefore didn't get a notification when you all posted.

This script is certainly in clear need of a re-write, I was working on one not long ago, although it seems the game has changed significantly since then so I may need to start from scratch.

While I find the time for this rewrite, I will leave the script available on the SDN in case the Yanille portal is still useful to people. I'm not sure what an ETA on this rewrite will be, but I will post updates once I start.

Cheers

-Apa

Hey! Any news on the re-write? :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/3/2020 at 5:29 AM, Apaec said:

Cheers

-Apa

When you decide to rewrite the script,

Can you add the Rimmington POH Portal and Phials method?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Script update: Version 2.00.

I've re-written the script. See the updated the title page for a summary of the features. The script no longer supports the outdated method of banking in Yanille. Instead, it now only runs in Rimmington, un-noting bones using Phials. The script is built with reliability as a core goal - it is designed to recover from mistakes and mis-clicks.

Enjoy!

-Apa

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Fishey12 said:

Logs me out instead of going inside a POH. 

Hey,

Sounds like the script was unable to find a suitable POH with a Gilded altar. Have you made sure that someone is hosting on the world you're in? Normally people host on W330. The script doesn't support your own POH, nor house locations other than Rimmington.

In the future, the script will always display a reason for stopping/logging out. If this happens unexpectedly in the future, open the console logger and that should hopefully give you some useful information to get to the bottom of the issue!

-Apa

• 2 months later...