APA Gilded Altar

Apaec

• 5 weeks later...

Suggestions

This method and route is well over 5 years old.

Please be the first and create an option for Rimmington. Theres a store right next to the POH. Support unnoting bones. Also, when inside someone elses house, if there is a Black Restore Pool, regain run energy by drinking it. These are my only suggestions, for $2.99, this script doesnt fulfill it's value.

2 minutes ago, sner said:

Suggestions

This method and route is well over 5 years old.

Please be the first and create an option for Rimmington. Theres a store right next to the POH. Support unnoting bones. Also, when inside someone elses house, if there is a Black Restore Pool, regain run energy by drinking it. These are my only suggestions, for $2.99, this script doesnt fulfill it's value.

Cheers for the suggestions. Firstly, this script is free (not $2,99?) so it is much lower down my priority list. In the long-term, i've been working on a re-write which will cater for all this goodness, but I haven't had the time in recent weeks to make much progress with it as I have a very busy schedule (including an existence in the real life world beyond OSBot). 

Hopefully that cleared a few things up, I hope to get back to working on the script soon but I cannot make any promises!

Apa

14 hours ago, Apaec said:

Cheers for the suggestions. Firstly, this script is free (not $2,99?) so it is much lower down my priority list. In the long-term, i've been working on a re-write which will cater for all this goodness, but I haven't had the time in recent weeks to make much progress with it as I have a very busy schedule (including an existence in the real life world beyond OSBot). 

Hopefully that cleared a few things up, I hope to get back to working on the script soon but I cannot make any promises!

Apa

I got charged $2.99? Said it was Premium.

On 5/22/2018 at 4:07 AM, Apaec said:

Perhaps you're thinking of 'Acerds Gilded Altar'? If so, you're on the wrong thread! :(

Mine is definitely free and available here: https://osbot.org/mvc/sdn2/scripts/16

Apa

Going to try this script to get my prayer up. I haven't gotten a chance to try out the mining script you gave me a trail for since I have been using your sandcrab script,is the 24 hour period after you issue the trail? Or is it 24 hours of botting with that particular script? Thank you.

22 minutes ago, bigteddy said:

Going to try this script to get my prayer up. I haven't gotten a chance to try out the mining script you gave me a trail for since I have been using your sandcrab script,is the 24 hour period after you issue the trail? Or is it 24 hours of botting with that particular script? Thank you.

It's 24h after I issue the trial!