pc obby mauler

risky

Over 80m. OSBot gives the worst price checks its unbelievable.A near maxed obby mauler I think was going for 80m on another thread. No way this is close to 80m. 71 str can be afkd at crabs. Halo is worth 20m, Maybe that bumps up the price, but not to 80m. Like 50-60m

Edited by xarziv

Over 80m. OSBot gives the worst price checks its unbelievable.

A near maxed obby mauler I think was going for 80m on another thread. No way this is close to 80m. 71 str can be afkd at crabs. Halo is worth 20m, Maybe that bumps up the price, but not to 80m. Like 50-60m

and he was obviously scamming, no-one would sell a maxed obby for 80m, thats too many hours afking to count.

55 slayer > adds value

50 range / mage > adds value since at 75 str it becomes melee based, leaving you options to imbue the a ring / firecape.

but you wouldnt know these things being the general population of osbot.

• Like 2

and he was obviously scamming, no-one would sell a maxed obby for 80m, thats too many hours afking to count.

55 slayer > adds value

50 range / mage > adds value since at 75 str it becomes melee based, leaving you options to imbue the a ring / firecape.

l0000000000000000l cya kids

Over 80m. OSBot gives the worst price checks its unbelievable.

A near maxed obby mauler I think was going for 80m on another thread. No way this is close to 80m. 71 str can be afkd at crabs. Halo is worth 20m, Maybe that bumps up the price, but not to 80m. Like 50-60m

Like I said, OSBot is the worst for price checks, and also selling accounts. A maxed Obby mauler could sell for over $150 on a site I have in mind.

55 slayer > adds value

"but you wouldnt know these things being the general population of osbot."

Damn the burn, but hey i totally agree with you.

If it were myself buying i would do at least 75m+  but hey I'm just part of the general population

• Like 1