Dispute against gilgad

bellic

Disputed member:Gilgad

http://osbot.org/forum/user/15666-gilgad/

Thread Link:http://osbot.org/forum/topic/79716-gilgads-questing-services/

Explanation:

We talked on chatbox and I asked a price for the account, stating my name so he could check. He gave me a price.The reason why I showed stats is because i'm not familiar with questing. And he claimed to be very experienced. We went on skype and agreed a 5.5m payment. Then he asks me to fill in thread form which seemed a formality as we already had agreed what was supposed to happen and the time frame. He confirms having seen my stats. As he just did yesterday a fremnik trials how couldn't he have seen i didn't met the requirements.

So what I wanna make clear we had a "verbal" agreement first and the paperwork(tos) was a minor detail(contract) which I "signed" in good faith. So therefore he can't invoke his TOS.

Evidence:

FN38jb3.jpg

The Cbox conversation went something like as follows:

"How much for fremmy trials + olafs quest?"

"Stats?"

"*Shows me a screenshot*" - (I ask for stats so I can give a price based on what combat stats you have, for example someone asked me today if I could do fremennik trials on a level 32, so I immediately asked for "stats" so I can see what I have to work with, what the prayer is, what the defence is, what the strength is, what the health is, I do this for every single client so I can give you a price, I even say this on my quest list).

2XEEWW3.png

br3eKKa.png

At this point I ask if he has fairy rings or a house near relleka unlocked as that will make the quests faster, thus lowering my price, he takes a while to respond so I ask him to go and add me on skype, heres how the conversation panned out.

3eSqgd2.png

So he has fairy rings unlocked, fluxuated the price down.

0D85zo9.png

tmO8jP5.png

Told him we will use his items and ask if he has armour/pots etc already or not.

ITeshBD.png

Crossed out stuff is his acc name. At this point I thought he posted it again so I could look at his combat stats again because I kept asking if he had armour/pots etc, I'm not sure why he felt the need to post it again, I guess to reassure me that he had decent stats thus having decent armour?

01ZtV1w.png

Here I make him post an order form as in my ToS it states if you don't post there, you don't agree to any of my ToS at all, so he made an order form, read and agreed to my ToS, (I do this with every customer I have).

GONW8LG.png

Here i'm thinking although Olaf's quest is RNG, it should be done within 2-5 hours. I get him to pay me, like it says in my ToS. I proceed to log in from a legit client and show him a screenshot of me doing so, like I do to EVERY SINGLE PERSON as it says so on my ToS.

Before doing this service, I was manually training my pure at rock crabs, so I stopped what I was doing to set up a superheating bot, hence the "Wait 1 sec, i'm setting up my bot on a proxy". Why would I bother if I knew he didn't have stats and had the intention of doing this?

ucbqK3O.png

After 3 minutes of me logging in and beggining to purchase quest items with the agreed 128k left in his inventory, I look at his other stats as I have my quest guide open, the reason I did this was because the past 2 people and past 2 days, I've had a two people not have stats in the dead middle of a quest and me not being able to continue, so I never pre-check quest stats, as it's not my job, the reason I put "You must have the stats for the quest" in my ToS is so that I do not have to check.

(The same thing happened with those 2 people, they admitted they messed up and still gave me brilliant feedback).

In this screenshot he also stated that he never actually read my ToS.

q62d9Kw.png

WQPfwsZ.png

I have images of me during the service in this folder that is neatly organised with all members from my orders & which order they take. In his folder, for his order #1, I have screenshots of me loging in through a legitimate client, as well as me proving he didn't have stats (this was also after I started to buy items for the quest).

peyRZzV.png

N03mnT9.png

Here is my ToS:

GuexgqZ.png

I owe no refund.

You don't make an appointment with a doctor tomorrow and turn up feeling well & ask for a refund, you still wasted the doctors time.

Same principle applies here.

• Like 5

The Cbox conversation went something like as follows:

"How much for fremmy trials + olafs quest?"

"Stats?"

"*Shows me a screenshot*" - (I ask for stats so I can give a price based on what combat stats you have, for example someone asked me today if I could do fremennik trials on a level 32, so I immediately asked for "stats" so I can see what I have to work with, what the prayer is, what the defence is, what the strength is, what the health is, I do this for every single client so I can give you a price, I even say this on my quest list).

We both seem to have the problem not being able to provide chatbox conversation. Thats why i don't even mention it, which you are now doing. So I will ask you a simple question to check your credibility.

1.Did I or did I not provide a screenshot of the stats. (you stated above yes)

Because you can state as much as you want and so can I. That's why only provide what I can provide.

------------------------------------------------------------

So you had a first glance at the stats in the chatbox. You claim to ask "I ask for stats so I can give a price based on what combat stats you have"

Yet you did ask if i had the teles and a house at relleka. This has to do more with the quests then with the stats. None the less it is absurd you would only check these and not the other stats. I attached the picture where he claims to be a pro quester. SO doesnt a pro quester know most things out of his head. Especially when you did the quest just YESTERDAY. If you ask anyone what he did yesterday he will be capable of telling what he did so why whouldn't you be able to remember atleast some of the stats. And once again a pro quester, so you have done this quest already quite a few times. SO there is some sort of routine. THis quest wasnt even 24hours ago. (attached picture)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thirdly we already had an agreement before agreeing to the tos. I had let him lookup the stats, even told it him twice(second time he said i have already seen stats). So in good faith knowing he had everything checked and asked about quests done and etc. You can't make a deal knowing everything you had to know and then leave out information to me. The "verbal" agreement was there the contract was just a formality. I can't stress it enough that claims to be a pro quester.

post-102894-0-09345200-1439660060_thumb.png

post-102894-0-31864900-1439660074_thumb.png

• Like 2

It is not my job to check to see if you have stats for a quest. Period.

1) I ask you for stats so I can give you a price based on your combat stats, like everyone else.

2) I asked if you had a house in relleka or if you had fairy rings unlocked - Which has nothing to do with your stats, (beside your house which I never checked your con level), as it makes the quests 1/4 shorter.

3) Just because I'm a pro quester doesn't mean I need to know the skill requirements for every single quest. Example: 10k ordered 15 quests, I didn't check whether he had the stats, my ToS SAYS you need to have them so I trusted he did. Got 2/3rds of the way through one small favour and he didn't have smithing. I terminated the service.

4) Stop saying you showed me your stats because YOU wanted to show me so I can see if you had the requirements for the quest. You showed me your stats because I asked for them so I could give you a quote.

5) Not ONCE did you ask "Do I have the stat requirements for this quest?".

6) There was NO verbal agreement anywhere in any conversation, so I don't know where that bullocks is coming from.

7) YOU violated my ToS, I'm not going to treat you any different from everyone else.

Stop wasting my and other peoples time. Next time you order a service, actually READ their ToS before agreeing to it and use common sense.

Can this be closed now? I have 4 people wanting big orders (8+Quests) in fact one wants barrows gloves, but hey I should probably know if he has the skills for those ~65 quests off the top of my head too right?

• Administrator

isn't responsible to make sure you have the requirements unless agreed upon, you showed him your stats what does that prove? He can't know all the requirements for every quest, that is your responsibility before coming to the user asking him to do quests. I think you should still give the gp back, its 5.5m you agreed to do the quest, you didn't know requirements obviously, but thought he had them, so not sure why we are wasting time, you didn't do anything for the 5.5m so no time lost no money lost other than a big waste of time. At this time I can't force a refund, but lets hope @Gilgad does the right thing.

It seems you both probably did minimal research and thought the quest could be completed, a mistake on both parties involved IMO.

• Like 1

isn't responsible to make sure you have the requirements unless agreed upon, you showed him your stats what does that prove? He can't know all the requirements for every quest, that is your responsibility before coming to the user asking him to do quests. I think you should still give the gp back, its 5.5m you agreed to do the quest, you didn't know requirements obviously, but thought he had them, so not sure why we are wasting time, you didn't do anything for the 5.5m so no time lost no money lost other than a big waste of time. At this time I can't force a refund, but lets hope @Gilgad does the right thing.

It seems you both probably did minimal research and thought the quest could be completed, a mistake on both parties involved IMO.

I knew everything I had to know on my end. I did all the research I had to do. The person who failed to comply was Bellic.

As you said you cannot force a refund as I did absolutely nothing wrong. This is not a kindergarten, OSBot and money handling is not a place for children.

As a sign of good faith I'll give the user 2m OSGP and hope that he walks away learning from his own mistakes.

If the user does not contact me within 24 hours, he will receive nothing.