PC 4 INSANE TAB MAKERS!

DubzieBug

1-67 construction is less then 3m using oak ladders from 33.

But hey man, if you want to pay 20m for this go on ahead.

so you are saying if i went to a powerleveler and said hey man 1-67 construction costs 3m do it for us for 3m they will say yes? it is the time and effort and the skill levels on an account that give it value not how much the supplies cost.......

GET OUT

• Like 1

so you are saying if i went to a powerleveler and said hey man 1-67 construction costs 3m do it for us for 3m they will say yes? it is the time and effort and the skill levels on an account that give it value not how much the supplies cost.......

GET OUT

That's what I've been saying the whole time. Maybe if you read the whole thread you'd have a better udnerstanding

the accounts have 67 construction+ look up the price to get that i dear you. One of the accounts has even more construction that alone will come close to your suggestion. 

I suggested around 10ish Mill, he's saying 10m alone is worth the 67 construction. Don't be ignorant, take time to read.

That's what I've been saying the whole time. Maybe if you read the whole thread you'd have a better udnerstanding

I suggested around 10ish Mill, he's saying 10m alone is worth the 67 construction. Don't be ignorant, take time to read.

You are changing your story the price is 15-20m

No debating you have shown you have no clue with price checking accounts

• Like 1

You are changing your story the price is 15-20m

No debating you have shown you have no clue with price checking accounts

a5d22a485d2ddf5e6e37940128e52683.png

200_s.gif

The other post about 15-20m was what he was looking for. Yes im new to PC'ing. But botting to 94 mage and 67 construction doesn't take time and effort. Construction will cost at max 3m. Apologize if i hurt your feelings by questioning your pro PC skills.

Edited by xarziv

93 mage doesn't cost 20m.

tbh your right 93 mage doesn't cost 20m.

But the time and effort put into these accounts + the supplies = 15-20m, I have mentioned the price and that is around what he would get for one of these accounts.

Bro just leave it ik you want to argue your case but its dragging on and your incorrect

tbh your right 93 mage doesn't cost 20m.

But the time and effort put into these accounts + the supplies = 15-20m, I have mentioned the price and that is around what he would get for one of these accounts.

Bro just leave it ik you want to argue your case but its dragging on and your incorrect

No effort is put into botting construction or tab making (besides getting the easy mage level). But yah, i have my opinions and so do you.

No effort is put into botting construction or tab making (besides getting the easy mage level). But yah, i have my opinions and so do you.

well since we are entitled to our opinion. No offense but you have no idea what you're talking about at all and to me it looks like you have embarrassed your self all the way through 2 pages. 

• Like 1

well since we are entitled to our opinion. No offense but you have no idea what you're talking about at all and to me it looks like you have embarrassed your self all the way through 2 pages.

Yes but pls listen to my idea 99 Mage only costs 4m to splash so this account is only 4m as construction is worthless to tab makers and I like to change my story each post because I know I'm wrong

:doge:

• Like 1