Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

Used the script for 2 - 3 hours yesterday, 45 - 49 ish minutes per session, with 9 min +/- breaks in between, and a random manual break. I used injection mode by the way. 

Just tried to log in, account perm banned. While running script yesterday I was stringing magic shortbows. In between banking every crafted inventory of bows (deposit inventory), and withdrawing 14 bow strings and 14 magic shortbows (u) the script would take a moment, which I found to be a little strange. The time it took from action A to action B was almost everytime the same. I'm thinking this might have gotten me banned. Not sure though. Maybe it's something you can look into. Hope this helps, and awaiting your reply. 

I highly recommend more breaks, ~45 min breaks for 2-3 hrs of botting is very low and risky. That aside, I'll add some more behaviours to help prevent bans - please don't forget to appeal the ban jagex usually remove bans but it does take a couple weeks.

Edited by Czar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Czar said:

Just requested a re-compile it should improve things. Gave you a temp auth for another bot in the meantime, enjoy <3

you think i could get the perfect fisher and not the fletching anymore because i bought the fletching from another persoon wasn't sure you where you going to replay :s let me know if you can pls

5 minutes ago, jhon27 said:

you think i could get the perfect fisher and not the fletching anymore because i bought the fletching from another persoon wasn't sure you where you going to replay :s let me know if you can pls

Swapping scripts is technically impossible, but I will get back to you on this and explore some options. Gave you a temp auth for fisher in the meantime <3 

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO