Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

On 10/14/2020 at 2:55 PM, Diesal said:

Hey Czar - small GUI bug on my end. In task mode (and maybe default as well), "fletch amount" doesn't include a field to enter the actual amount. However, if you switch the option to something else, and then switch it back, the field is there. 

I've noticed this too, along with a few other stuff. Will be patched tonight ty :D

• Heart 1

On 10/20/2020 at 10:08 PM, kanzschul said:

The ad says this supports all bolts. but there is no option for Dragon bolts. That's the whole reason I purchased this. Buyers beware false advertising! There's probably more things this program cant do!

Hello sir it supports dragon bolts!

jbtvqAK.png

There is no false advertising, please don't be rude. If there's something missing lemme know and I'll add it, takes a few mins lol.

If you mean dragon bolts (unf) then I'll add that, must be a new update or something, update coming up within a few hours :D

EDIT:

New Update (v72.0)

- Fixed rune bolts (changed to Runite now, works better)
- Added dragon bolts to the list of supported bolts. It'll now attach feathers to unfinished dragon bolts.

Update will automatically go live within a couple hours, enjoy!

Edited by Czar

On 10/22/2020 at 11:37 AM, kanzschul said:

When cutting Dragonstone Gems into bolt tips, the program doesnt click on "Yes, I want to cut my dragonstone into bolt tips."... it just infinitly tries to click on the chisel and gem over and over.

Will add a handler for this too. Any success with the script lately, any bans/decent level-ups? :D

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO