Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

Hello Czar,

Everything looks like it's working fine, however, when I'm fletching Mithril Bolts (I assume it's the same for the other bolts) the click is very slow in comparison to making darts. It is the same action as making darts but when the bot is making bolts it seems to click twice then pause for like 3 seconds then click twice again then pause, and so forth... was wondering if you could look into this, it really kills the exp gain/hour.

• Like 1

Will check those out ASAP - can you confirm if your reaction timer was lowered to 50ms for quicker refresh rates - if not, use the SHIFT + F3/F4 keys to lower it and it may do the trick. Please confirm.  (However, if not using mirror, ignore)

As for trials, enjoy, activated :D I will give extended trials for users fletching bolts in case they are inefficient.

On 4/1/2020 at 12:24 AM, Czar said:

Will check those out ASAP - can you confirm if your reaction timer was lowered to 50ms for quicker refresh rates - if not, use the SHIFT + F3/F4 keys to lower it and it may do the trick. Please confirm.  (However, if not using mirror, ignore)

As for trials, enjoy, activated :D I will give extended trials for users fletching bolts in case they are inefficient.

Checked again today with 50ms setting on mirror mode but still has the same issue.

• Like 1

Hello are there any errors in the console log? Please confirm so I can help! :D Did you make sure to start the bot while logged in? Also set client resolution to fixed/classic and not resized? If nothing works please clear your C:/Users/OSBot folder.

I just posted a new update for Bolts, should be live within a few hours max. Bolts are now fletched without any delays ^^ :)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO