Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

Hey @Czar 

I just bought a few more of your scripts - pretty damn awesome!

One thing about the fletcher is that i have X amount set on leftclick when deposit items to bank.
-It rightclicks and goes down to deposit "all". This also when grabbing the logs out of the bank.

Would be great if it would just leftclick when available, saves alot of time and clicks :D

-Laviq

Edited by Laviq
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Laviq said:

Hey @Czar 

I just bought a few more of your scripts - pretty damn awesome!

One thing about the fletcher is that i have X amount set on leftclick when deposit items to bank.
-It rightclicks and goes down to deposit "all". This also when grabbing the logs out of the bank.

Would be great if it would just leftclick when available, saves alot of time and clicks :D

-Laviq

Okay can you confirm which settings you enabled so I can update the banking code for you ^^ :D 

16 hours ago, Czar said:

Okay can you confirm which settings you enabled so I can update the banking code for you ^^ :D 

its this one    1822994783_Screenshot(4).png.bb155966fa27f683f807a461c9193e97.png   the X quantity, it then takes your X amount chosen from earlier, and you are then able to just left click the item to get the X amount.

Also, left click where available in settings.

Edited by Laviq
  • Like 1

Gratz on 99 fletching, really glad to hear that 99 botting is still viable nowadays ^^ :D If you have any progress results let me know so I can add some to the thread gallery ^^ :D

As for withdraw-x I have recently added it for my magic script I will convert it over for the fletcher too. Some fletching items support it but I don't think I added it to all fletching items. Are you cutting or stringing or ? Please let me know so I can give it a test run ^^ :D 

As for trials, activated trials good luck guys, don't forget to post some results :) Glad to hear about the 0 bans, please keep it that way by botting low banrate (bankstanding) methods like fletching, magic, herblore etc etc :D

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO