Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

Mirror mode,
Why does the script keep making arrows and headless arrows before it is done fletching the 10 that are in process?
Looks like the time is getting out of sync. At first it will fletch the arrows after it has done 10, but after that the timer will go mad and starts trying to fletch more while the fletching process is still going.
Roughly it tries to fletch 10 more arrows sets after it only has done about 3 sets.

• Like 1

How do you guys eve get it to start in mirror mode? I literally set this up like normal and all it says is "calculating" and never starts.... I've been using this script for a year now and now I can't even get it to turn on in mirror mode? lol 

Apparently it doesn't work in stealth mode either.... It just stands still saying calculating....  

Edit: I got it to work in Default mode but not Task mode? 

Edited by Xanthippie

• Only Withdraws X 14 Logs?
  • Making Arrows are out of date - It spam clicks back and forth when it's now an interface option
  • Shields have not been added
  • Task mode is Broken
  • Does not take advantage of the "Withdraw X " option at the bottom of the bank which allows 1 mouse click = Withdraw all
    - Instead the bot Right clicks and withdraws 14 logs or " all " which is an extra click versus the New updated Bank features
Edited by Elixar
  • Like 2

On 10/14/2018 at 10:48 AM, Elixar said:
  • Only Withdraws X 14 Logs?
  • Making Arrows are out of date - It spam clicks back and forth when it's now an interface option
  • Shields have not been added
  • Task mode is Broken
  • Does not take advantage of the "Withdraw X " option at the bottom of the bank which allows 1 mouse click = Withdraw all
    - Instead the bot Right clicks and withdraws 14 logs or " all " which is an extra click versus the New updated Bank features

Hey Czar,

This is still an issue on both injection and mirror modes. When you have a chance could you please push an update to rectify this. 

Cheers

• Like 1

New Update (v53)

- Withdraw-All for cutting logs functionality restored after new OSRS banking update.
- Task mode interface fixed.
- Added shield fletching.
- Arrows are now handled with the new interface.
- New Bank interface now works with withdraw-all.

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

On 10/22/2018 at 7:54 AM, Czar said:

New Update (v53)

- Withdraw-All for cutting logs functionality restored after new OSRS banking update.
- Task mode interface fixed.
- Added shield fletching.
- Arrows are now handled with the new interface.
- New Bank interface now works with withdraw-all.

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys :D

Hey @Czar has that update gone live yet? Maybe mine is having issues updating because the bot is still only doing 14 bows at a time :/ I am in Mirror mode btw.

20 hours ago, zyzzbra said:

Im fletching maple shortbows and when it starts fletching, it selects the first fletched bow in the inventory without any reason. After its done fletching the inventory, it idles for a couple of seconds. 

why is this and can this be fixed? Im fletchig at GE

It idles to simulate delay for antiban purposes. That's why it literally says on the GUI 'delay x seconds'. 

On 10/28/2018 at 12:36 PM, Czar said:

Script update (v53) is now live, good luck guys :D Let me know if you guys want any other changes, also please specify the exact fletching option you used :D

Czar, three times in a row, after running for about 20 minutes, it just stops working and logs off. Just to let you know.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO