Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

On 6/2/2018 at 12:11 PM, Czar said:

Pushed new update (v45) - update will automatically go live within 24 hours gl guys :D 

Activated trials gl guys :D

Now its June 9, the update still hasnt come...

Aaaand

1. as i asked for a long time ago, could you make it so the script just pushes space bar when stringing instead of clicking with mouse? or at least an option for it? who drags the mouse down when you can just press space? looks very bottis...

2. can you fix the paint as you said you would months ago? the price/h is still insainly high! And when u fix the paint i would love a itemsfletched/h!

3. I bought this script 02/21/18 with a promise that it would have GE support soon, is this still not implemented? i sure cant get it to work...

Yeah GE is experimental but it does work, but you gotta be super precise with the setup in ge mode. I still have some core changes to add to the setup to allow GE to work properly. 

Update v46 is live but I am working on v47 with the new changes, sorry for the delay :( I will change paint and add space-bar instead of mouse clicks for that update :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2018 at 1:26 PM, Czar said:

Yeah GE is experimental but it does work, but you gotta be super precise with the setup in ge mode. I still have some core changes to add to the setup to allow GE to work properly. 

Update v46 is live but I am working on v47 with the new changes, sorry for the delay :( I will change paint and add space-bar instead of mouse clicks for that update :D

sooo.. how do i get it to work? and still no update? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2018 at 8:42 PM, Czar said:

For experimental GE it works if you resupply and sell the units after you are done fletching everything it will sell them and wait until they are bought. How are you trying to set it up?

Update almost ready I need to re-test with a new account and I will be pushing. :D 

Update? 10 days now.. 

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO