Paypal account locked, $350 held, any advice?

Cory

I sent @Catastrophe $350 before i got disputed $100 so i wouldn't lose any money, Then told him to send the $350 to my parents account so he didn't have to hold onto it. Then next thing we know, all 3 accounts have been locked/limited for fraud or some shit.

They rang all 3 of us and we verified it etc over the phone, sent i.d and shit. yet they have said:

Unfortunately, due to excessive risk involved, our decision to leave your account in a permanent limitation status is final.

Your right to appeal:

PayPal will always carry out a thorough and routine investigation before closing any account. However, we appreciate that from time to time misunderstandings can happen. If you have an important query on this matter, and wish to appeal our decision, you can do so. Please log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.co.uk and click 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Anyone know away around this or anything we can say/do to get the accounts unlocked and get the money off the paypal?

That's how they make half there money , is withholding it. making it a COMPLETE bitch to try to get limits off, etc etc. Sucks it happened to all 3 accounts

Should be able to call them & talk to them and explain it was all a mistake. should be able to get a human on the phone to fix it all. but

like that guy said, paypal is a cunt, they'll try everything to try to keep the $$ on accident but purposely.