Question about account security

TheCaminator

Hi there,
I just logged into my account after splashing and realized all my stuff is gone in my bank. I started playing again on this account about 5 or 6 days ago. I don't want to be THAT guy, but I'm wondering if there is any way someone could access my account and password through OSBOT? It is literally the only place I ever recall entering in my password and username besides OSBuddy. 
Cheers,

Cam

Personally, I doubt it has any script that checked over by those that manage the SDN. If you downloaded a local script that was not checked, could be possible? Unsure if the client detects malicious code being used.

Other than that, could have originated from something you may have downloaded or previous information entered elsewhere. Tried looking over sites or downloads done before the event?

Edited by bob10

Personally, I doubt it has any script that checked over by those that manage the SDN. If you downloaded a local script that was not checked, could be possible? Unsure if the client detects malicious code being used.

Other than that, could have originated from something you may have downloaded or previous information entered elsewhere. Tried looking over sites or downloads done before the event?

I've never entered in my password anywhere but OSBOT and OSBuddy. The only script I've used is Khal's experiments. My PC is pretty new as well, so I've only really downloaded a couple things apart from the necessary drivers.

i log in the next day not ware i log out in lumby bank with my bank in my inv they dint take anything only 300k on the account was a f2p account i was botting woodcutting on

It was weird, I logged in and I had seeds on my account and a str ammy and stuff in my inventory. I'm assuming they traded it from another account.