Khal Warrior Guild

Khaleesi

I ran some numbers. At my combat level of around 80 and using super pots, the 56/76 Cyclops area results in 18% higher xp/hr than level 50 giant spiders. The level 106 Cyclopses result in 15% higher xp/hr than the level 50 giant spiders.

I did not measure the xp/hr getting tokens from the animated armor, but I would say that the xp/hr is pretty good. One point of note is that there aren't tons of people using the Cyclops area just for xp like many other places.

edit: Please have the script pick up lobbies in the 106 area. Every nibble helps...

Edited by mustang guy

I ran some numbers. At my combat level of around 80 and using super pots, the 56/76 Cyclops area results in 18% higher xp/hr than level 50 giant spiders. The level 106 Cyclopses result in 15% higher xp/hr than the level 50 giant spiders.

I did not measure the xp/hr getting tokens from the animated armor, but I would say that the xp/hr is pretty good. One point of note is that there aren't tons of people using the Cyclops area just for xp like many other places.

edit: Please have the script pick up lobbies in the 106 area. Every nibble helps...

Ya cyclops has barely any defence so it's very easy to high high on them all the time :D

I'll add something later to pick lobster and eat them ^^

Khaleesi

OK, I went back and did some calculations and measurements including the black animated armor to get tokens so you can kill Cyclopses. The results are that the black armor is slower xp than the giant spiders, but you can obtain enough tokens per hour to stay in the cyclops area for over 3.

To be specific, at my level of around 80 combat and using a super set, the 56/76 cyclopses are 1.11% faster xp than the spiders, and the 106 cyclopses are 0.82% slower xp.

This is pretty much as wash, but the Cyclopses have drops and it is THE only way to get the Defenders.

OK, I went back and did some calculations and measurements including the black animated armor to get tokens so you can kill Cyclopses. The results are that the black armor is slower xp than the giant spiders, but you can obtain enough tokens per hour to stay in the cyclops area for over 3.

To be specific, at my level of around 80 combat and using a super set, the 56/76 cyclopses are 1.11% faster xp than the spiders, and the 106 cyclopses are 0.82% slower xp.

This is pretty much as wash, but the Cyclopses have drops and it is THE only way to get the Defenders.

The only point of training at cyclops is that you get a solid 100-150k/h in the basement ^^

And you can stack up these dragon defenders ^^

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Bug report:

Mirror beta x32 v1.098.87 OSBot 2.3.98

Bot clicks outside animated room occasionally on the minimap and apparently you can exit room without clicking door. The problem is, the bot clicks the armor to pick it up, and it is inside the room. Stalemate... 

Either confine the minimap clicks while animating, or allow bot to be aware he needs to open door to get into room.

Shotput? Im guessing that's some other task you can do for tokens, in that case, no. If you can explain briefly what it's for and the benefits of doing that rather than killing animated armours I'll consider adding it. smile.png

Its a room where you throw a shotput and it can give you strength experience without any hitpoints experience would be useful for pures who wanted to keep their hitpoints low.

Bug report:

Mirror beta x32 v1.098.87 OSBot 2.3.98

Bot clicks outside animated room occasionally on the minimap and apparently you can exit room without clicking door. The problem is, the bot clicks the armor to pick it up, and it is inside the room. Stalemate... 

Either confine the minimap clicks while animating, or allow bot to be aware he needs to open door to get into room.

Will take a look at it ^^

Its a room where you throw a shotput and it can give you strength experience without any hitpoints experience would be useful for pures who wanted to keep their hitpoints low.

Ow ok ... never even heard of it :s

Will consider if I will add it.

Khaleesi

• Like 1

Good script, but some remarks to make it better:

• Add some little mouse movement
    • When using a special attack weapon, the mouse keeps hovering over the DDS (my spec weapon) until a new cyclops can be killed. Kinda botalike :s
  • Let the special attack be used through hotkeys (F1, F2)
    • Make these be given in the GUI (cause hotkeys can be configured yourself and therefore can be different per user)
    • Make the mousespeed faster when using the special, it switches, does one attack and then uses spec and then switches back.
  • While killing the armored guys
    • Make it spam click less when picking the armour back up
    • Sometimes use right->click instead of left click

Other advise, make it eat up while banking and taking out food before going back to what it was doing.

Edited by Maikie61

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deceiver changed the title to Khal Warrior Guild