Khal Warrior Guild

Khaleesi

10 hours ago, HellsD3mise said:

Its not finding the bank for me in the guild. Just walks back and forward in front of it

EDIT: So ive found that it only doesn't find the bank after collecting the coins before going to fight cyclops. If i pick the option to only fight cyclops its works fine

can you share some screenshots, says a lot than a 1000 words ^^ So I can see your inventory and script status and all that :)
I tried replicating it with tons of sttings, but never came across this issue

Edited by Khaleesi

21 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

can you share some screenshots, says a lot than a 1000 words ^^ So I can see your inventory and script status and all that :)
I tried replicating it with tons of sttings, but never came across this issue

I just set the script to farm the cyclops only after farming enough tokens and it worked well. Got me all the way up to Dragon. Sorry i would of shared the log but i have multiple scrips running at once. Anyway I got to dragon fast so thanks for the script

15 minutes ago, HellsD3mise said:

I just set the script to farm the cyclops only after farming enough tokens and it worked well. Got me all the way up to Dragon. Sorry i would of shared the log but i have multiple scrips running at once. Anyway I got to dragon fast so thanks for the script

All good, will do some tests to find the issue, thx for reporting it! :)

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, Madzer said:

When out of food in basement it just stands there and eventually dies. Status says walking to bank but it never goes. Has been like this for a long time. Mirror mode

It's not related to the current Osbot issues as this has happened the last time I used it too

Send me some screenshots when this happends, I just tried to replicate and it just banks for me

16 hours ago, macdaddyd said:

Just a suggestion... When getting tokens is there a way to see if someone is using an animator and then you go to the other one? Was watching earlier and someone got mad I went to the same one as them and I figured it could help in case they reported or something. Just a thought. Thanks

Good question, I guess I can make something to pick the one furtest away from another player :D
Will have a look!

• Heart 1