Khal Warrior Guild

Khaleesi

possible to add a behavior?

When fighting animated armor and while in the middle of the fight, player has run out of food, can it instead go bank to resupply for food and not try to fight the animated armor to the death? haha my character almost died with 5hp left had to stop script

but totally love the whole collect and get deffender mode, but I dont think it is safe to leave it alone if it fights animated armor to the death. A true warrior mentality but I am a botter :D

5 hours ago, Shmeekz said:

possible to add a behavior?

When fighting animated armor and while in the middle of the fight, player has run out of food, can it instead go bank to resupply for food and not try to fight the animated armor to the death? haha my character almost died with 5hp left had to stop script

but totally love the whole collect and get deffender mode, but I dont think it is safe to leave it alone if it fights animated armor to the death. A true warrior mentality but I am a botter :D

Just increase hp to eat at? :D
Should be impossible to die with a full hp bar... lakc or mithril armours aren't even that strong

31 minutes ago, xtreempje said:

Bot works good, but bot got stuck trying to use the bank after getting my bronze defender, kept walking near the bank like a crackhead looking for pennies on the floor.

maybe because runescape has recently updated?

Updates rarely affect any of my script, unless it changes the area or ingame UI that's being used.
More likely because mirror mode is pretty buggy in the current state

Just try to restart client, that's what solces most issues for mirror mode :/

Somehow between farming the Warrior Guild tokens and fighting the cyclops, it managed to lose the Mithril platelegs and full helm. This is mirror mode. I don't know what happened, because I still had the platebody in inventory. I think it reached 1k tokens and just immediately went to cyclops, rather than making sure it picked back up the mithril equipment.

56 minutes ago, Danielle said:

Somehow between farming the Warrior Guild tokens and fighting the cyclops, it managed to lose the Mithril platelegs and full helm. This is mirror mode. I don't know what happened, because I still had the platebody in inventory. I think it reached 1k tokens and just immediately went to cyclops, rather than making sure it picked back up the mithril equipment.

Tokens are usually always on the bottom as far as I know, but ya that could be it if that's not the case

Edit: figured out that the script does not continue after you for instance type something in the in-game chatbox while the script is running. You then have to re-run the script.

Mithril armour randomly disappeared (script probably didn't pick it up from the floor).

Mirror mode log:

[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 05:03:44 PM]: Waiting for loot (Mirror mode failsafe)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 05:03:44 PM]: Loot found! (Mirror mode failsafe)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 05:04:37 PM]: Waiting for loot (Mirror mode failsafe)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 05:04:38 PM]: Loot found! (Mirror mode failsafe)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 05:05:28 PM]: Waiting for loot (Mirror mode failsafe)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 05:05:28 PM]: Loot found! (Mirror mode failsafe)

Edited by kenker

17 hours ago, kenker said:

Edit: figured out that the script does not continue after you for instance type something in the in-game chatbox while the script is running. You then have to re-run the script.

Mithril armour randomly disappeared (script probably didn't pick it up from the floor).

Mirror mode log:

[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 05:03:44 PM]: Waiting for loot (Mirror mode failsafe)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 05:03:44 PM]: Loot found! (Mirror mode failsafe)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 05:04:37 PM]: Waiting for loot (Mirror mode failsafe)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 05:04:38 PM]: Loot found! (Mirror mode failsafe)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 05:05:28 PM]: Waiting for loot (Mirror mode failsafe)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 05:05:28 PM]: Loot found! (Mirror mode failsafe)

That text is exactly what's supposed to happen.
Typing in chat doesn't have anything to do with the script at all

22 minutes ago, kenker said:

Script is very buggy in mirror mode in basement (dragon defender). Most of the time it spam clicks the door non-stop, walking in and out of the Cyclops area (other plays will definitely report you for this).

For other defenders it works fine though.

Mirror is just buggy as fuck in general... You are most of the time better off without it lately unitl it's fixed

Will check your thing out ^^

Edited by Khaleesi