Khal Warrior Guild

Khaleesi

• 4 weeks later...

This bot worked great, i noticed a couple of problems when running it for the basement (dragon defender). It wont make it to the basement from starting in the bank it will go back upstairs to fight normal cyclops even when i had it set to rune defender and basement option. I needed to start the bot downstairs already, second when the bot runs out of tokens it will sit outside of the door and keep clicking on it this could cause your account to get banned instead of just logging out when its out of tokens.

Other than that the bot worked great. thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

how can you even sell this script?

can't select 'loot tokens & kill cyclopes" or whatever. was hoping to get 1k tokens, go fetch defenders, loot more tokens if necessary, etc. then once i have enough tokens, i leave the bot to pick the food from the bank. i start it with 2 super atk/str and tokens in inventory, it doesn't withdraw food, closes bank, clicks on stairs, before going up stairs - it clicks on bank again, closes bank, clicks on stairs, etc. having an empty inventory fixes that or manually setting up. also disappointed to see no divine potions support. also doesn't know how to bank when in dragon defender dungeon. just says walking to bank while standing afk.  if you run out of tokens it'll spam click the door as if you can go in without sufficient tokens. script probably needs some updating. most essential functions work fine, however.

Edited by Gnomedesto

On 3/21/2020 at 4:15 PM, Gnomedesto said:

how can you even sell this script?

can't select 'loot tokens & kill cyclopes" or whatever. was hoping to get 1k tokens, go fetch defenders, loot more tokens if necessary, etc. then once i have enough tokens, i leave the bot to pick the food from the bank. i start it with 2 super atk/str and tokens in inventory, it doesn't withdraw food, closes bank, clicks on stairs, before going up stairs - it clicks on bank again, closes bank, clicks on stairs, etc. having an empty inventory fixes that or manually setting up. also disappointed to see no divine potions support. also doesn't know how to bank when in dragon defender dungeon. just says walking to bank while standing afk.  if you run out of tokens it'll spam click the door as if you can go in without sufficient tokens. script probably needs some updating. most essential functions work fine, however.

I'm not sure what your problem is but I have tried 10 different setups and it didn't even came close to doing anything you discribed...
WIll do some more tests to ind the exact issue.

It's not actually 100% possible to set all data for both options at once, would have to remake the script mostly to do that.
Why not just run get tokens for an hour or 2 and then switch over to killing cyclops?

On 3/22/2020 at 3:54 PM, Kawaiii said:

Looks promising but isn't the ban rate for this very high?

Not at all, I even train on these monsters sometimes, good exp :D

6 hours ago, itsmejb4 said:

@Khaleesi Can you add the option to loot lobsters in the basement? This could reduce trips to the bank

Ya I could do that :)

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...