Request a free script now!

Botre

A simple lvl 3 that looks chicken/feathers @ lumbridge farm. Cooks chicken when inv full.

Great starter for cooking & money maker, and somewhat decent cook xp.

Something that loots all iron arrows @ minotaurs in barb stronghold. The amount of people that just leave them is stupid, easily 10k+ arrows a day

^ezpz money until script is released and everyone uses it :l

Edited by whiston
  • Like 1

A simple lvl 3 that looks chicken/feathers @ lumbridge farm. Cooks chicken when inv full.

Great starter for cooking & money maker, and somewhat decent cook xp.

Something that loots all iron arrows @ minotaurs in barb stronghold. The amount of people that just leave them is stupid, easily 10k+ arrows a day

^ezpz money until script is released and everyone uses it :l

I'll do the second one and turn it into an AIO stackable looter if you have an account that doesn't aggro the minotaurs @the spot or near varrock, pm meh.

• Like 1

I'll do the second one and turn it into an AIO stackable looter if you have an account that doesn't aggro the minotaurs @the spot or near varrock, pm meh.

I was going to literally suggest the same thing lol. Every time I kill minotaurs I always add iron arrows to the loot list because theres just so many. This would also be a good f2p money maker.

Id love to see a bot that could deliver rune/pure essence to a desired character standing at the runecrafting altar of your choice(by telling the bot to trade to that specific player). To clarify the account at the altar would never bot only those bots delivering rune/pure essence and receiving noted rune/pure essence in return would be botting.

There would be no requirements other than having membership. Also if the script could support multiple runners(like 5) that'd be really great.

I really want 99 runecrafting on my main without getting banned.