New People Posting Abilities in the Marketplace

Fringie

Hi,

Basically people with under 20/40 posts can't post on threads to vouch/ask questions. Can people be given an ability to post on threads? It's not too big of a deal but, yeah.

They do this to deter scammers. otherwise they could just create an account then post, scam, get banned and make another account.

• Like 1

Hi,

Basically people with under 20/40 posts can't post on threads to vouch/ask questions. Can people be given an ability to post on threads? It's not too big of a deal but, yeah.

They do this to deter scammers. otherwise they could just create an account then post, scam, get banned and make another account.

I know that. Posting on a thread to ask a question/vouch isn't related to scamming though. People still add/PM you regardless. I understand not posting a thread, this means scammers can't post scamming threads for a lil while longer but the whole no post on thread doesn't stop anyone. We're only seeing not many very new people scamming people who have feedback thanks to MM's/them going first.

All in all, I believe we should keep the limit for posting threads, I don't believe we should keep it for commenting on them though.

@raze, spamming is posting for post count lul.

Edited by Fringie

20/40 posts takes an hour to get tops... if they was set out on scamming, the post limit wouldn't stop them. Personally I like it when people get scammed, as it's there own fault, they should be more careful, it serves them right.

Cory, You got scammed like 3 different times haha.

I find this funny lol.

Hi,

I know that. Posting on a thread to ask a question/vouch isn't related to scamming though. People still add/PM you regardless. I understand not posting a thread, this means scammers can't post scamming threads for a lil while longer but the whole no post on thread doesn't stop anyone. We're only seeing not many very new people scamming people who have feedback thanks to MM's/them going first.

All in all, I believe we should keep the limit for posting threads, I don't believe we should keep it for commenting on them though.

If we allow them to post it just re-creates the problem. The whole point of the limitation is so they can't conduct things in the market. Allowing them to comment on threads would allow them to transact.

• Like 1

Hi,

If we allow them to post it just re-creates the problem. The whole point of the limitation is so they can't conduct things in the market. Allowing them to comment on threads would allow them to transact.

Ah, so you don't want people with below 40 posts trading. I see. Well, I guess if you don't want them to trade at all until 40 posts there is no value in this thread. Close please.

Hi,

Ah, so you don't want people with below 40 posts trading. I see. Well, I guess if you don't want them to trade at all until 40 posts there is no value in this thread. Close please.

/closed....