Netflix accounts

Services

It's a method I would rather not explain but add my skype to talk

Very very likely a cracked/hacked account which will be disabled in no time at all.

Ok thanks for commenting and letting me know that nice try on post count only comment if intrested please

What he says is true though. As I've already told you in the past, good grammar and punctuation will help you seem more professional and will go a long way for you, as a service owner smile.png.

• Like 2

lol you're joking i can't even understand this.

Hey everyone I am selling Netflix accounts for 3m 07 each u get unlimited Netflix forever I may go first to somone and may take PayPal I don't no if this is against rules but if it is close this my Skype is trinitygoldsales or pm me or comment here thanks

try this

Hello everyone I'm selling some Netflix accounts for 3M 07 per Netflix account. The Netflix account will have unlimited use. I'll go first if someone is trusted. I'm unsure if this is against the rules so please close the thread if it is. For further contact my Skype is "trinitygoldsales" or you can pm me.

very true I've seen multiple accounts like this and they almost always get disabled in no time.

Very very likely a cracked/hacked account which will be disabled in no time at all.

What he says is true though. As I've already told you in the past, good grammar and punctuation will help you seem more professional and will go a long way for you, as a service owner smile.png.