APA AIO Smither

Apaec

@Apaec

Got stuck smelting iron (error message) - LOG HERE

166041339_apasmitherO01.png.1fa2cbbaa85d07fa3c3ce13ae7b63390.png

Happened on this screen:

315654523_apasmither01.png.f3e0da2c03c7affed5276bab74084a69.png

Edit 1: Got stuck again 10 minutes later + a 3rd time later. Same place again, happens right after opening the smelting menu - LOG

1205262283_apasmither02.png.05bb64c284536a762f599cca60bf2624.png

Edit 2: Sometimes certain animations in RS overlaps causing the next one to not play (most common one people know about is alching where you cast alch but your arms aren't moving). This can happen with smelting too and causes the script to re-open the smelting menu because it thinks you stopped, enable audio and you can hear the smelting sound playing while the animation doesn't:

Edited by osrsf2p

17 hours ago, osrsf2p said:

@Apaec

Got stuck smelting iron (error message) - LOG HERE

166041339_apasmitherO01.png.1fa2cbbaa85d07fa3c3ce13ae7b63390.png

Happened on this screen:

315654523_apasmither01.png.f3e0da2c03c7affed5276bab74084a69.png

Edit 1: Got stuck again 10 minutes later + a 3rd time later. Same place again, happens right after opening the smelting menu - LOG

1205262283_apasmither02.png.05bb64c284536a762f599cca60bf2624.png

Edit 2: Sometimes certain animations in RS overlaps causing the next one to not play (most common one people know about is alching where you cast alch but your arms aren't moving). This can happen with smelting too and causes the script to re-open the smelting menu because it thinks you stopped, enable audio and you can hear the smelting sound playing while the animation doesn't:

Hey,

Thank you very much for this detailed report. I've just had a look at the stack trace you've provided, and i'm not sure what could be causing this. Everything seems to be in order with the code, although I found a potential race condition (i'd be surprised if this was the root of the issue, but i've just patched it so we will see). As for the animation situation, this is a tough one to fix, but i've updated the timer associated with animation tracking to be less sensitive. This should hopefully reduce the frequency of interruptions caused by cancelled animations. Here's the update details:

Update - version 2.06:

• Increased animation threshold, script should now re-start smelting/forging/smithing only when actually stopped.
  • Fixed potential race condition in widget discovery code causing NPEs at runtime.

Best

Apa

8 hours ago, ezmoneyz said:

Can i receive a trial ?

Sure - trial activated!

Apa

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, osrsf2p said:

@Apaec

The delay is long enough that I finish smelting the bar now but it's still not quite right. It hasn't managed to do it as of running the script for 53 minutes (sry for the small FPS skip). I haven't gotten the error on v2.06 though.

Hmm - Are you running on low-CPU mode?

Apa

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Hmm - Are you running on low-CPU mode?

Apa

I'm not running low-CPU mode, using MM with 50fps and 50ms right now.

Edit: Lag could be associated with getting cancelled animations, not sure. However if they do happen the extra delay you added didn't quite do the trick (hasn't succeeded yet). MM seems to give me occasional frame skips not really sure what to do about that though, I'm only running 1 bot and I've got a pretty decent desktop PC. I could try reformatting I guess but shit that'll be annoying. 😐

Edited by osrsf2p

1 hour ago, osrsf2p said:

I'm not running low-CPU mode, using MM with 50fps and 50ms right now.

Edit: Lag could be associated with getting cancelled animations, not sure. However if they do happen the extra delay you added didn't quite do the trick (hasn't succeeded yet). MM seems to give me occasional frame skips not really sure what to do about that though, I'm only running 1 bot and I've got a pretty decent desktop PC. I could try reformatting I guess but shit that'll be annoying. 😐

Hmm, thought the lag could be associated with some kind of resource throttling, but sounds like it's not. It could potentially be a mirror mode thing, or even network related. I've just increased the delay slightly further for you which should hopefully resolve this (although i'm hesitant to increase the delay too much as this can lead to delays in other places):

Update: Version 2.07

• Further increase to animation delay to reduce impact of lag

Cheers,

Apa

4 hours ago, Apaec said:

Update: Version 2.07

• Further increase to animation delay to reduce impact of lag

Nice, well I bought the script so I'll try it out once it goes live. Lmao can I bug you with something more though? :D 

Maybe this is a lot of work to fix depending on how the script is made but please consider changing this. The script is pretty inefficient at withdrawing combinations of ores and coal currently. I'm making steel right now and it's manually doing Withdraw-X.png.eba3e3ec419f975439ca68966bcaa10d.png and typing 9 for iron then doing (2)Withdraw-X.png.1dbf7ced9e13522ed11481c7e5942a82.png  again and typing 18 for coal, every single time. There are many solutions that are much better than this, some of them are specific to certain bars (and probably tedious to code then?) but one method works well for all bars:

• For all bars: The best solution would be to use Withdraw-X.png.eba3e3ec419f975439ca68966bcaa10d.png  to manually take out the ores (9x iron) (5x mithril) (4x adamantite) (3x runite) but only the first time. This will then save that option for the next time you bank (like so: 1028784386_Withdraw-9Ironore.png.b6e77f7d38dc12a6950fe10c81cec973.png) and then you simply use Withdraw-All.png.8508bf80f579651b697dcc31d10b3fd1.png for the coal. This is simple and works well for pretty much all bars (more on that later). You can further reduce the amount of input needed to bank by changing the quantity option to "All" Quantity.png.8406918a773a4d076859e00b9d1ffa69.png which the script could do for you but it's not necessary I suppose. You can do it manually before running the script as well. Now you simply have to left-click to withdraw "All" coal:

572319228_Withdraw-All(Firstoption02).png.5b676585fdcd46f897e08f4506a24a11.png

Here's what this looks like for all bars:
Steel: "X-9 Iron ore" + "All Coal" = +1 Coal leftover
Mith: "X-5 Mithril ore" + "All Coal" = +3 Coal leftover (Too much? Do "X-20 Coal" and use the "Withdraw-5" option for the Mithril ores instead)
Addy: "X-4 Adamantite ore" + "All coal" = Perfect inventory
Rune: "X-3 Runite ore" + "All coal" = +1 Coal leftover

• Bar-specific solutions: I'll be less specific with this one and just go over steel, I have an example for mithril already. You could simply do "Withdraw-10" for iron and "Withdraw-All" for coal. This leaves you with 1 iron ore leftover. Another option for steel if you want a perfect inventory would be "Withdraw-X" type 9, switch the "Quantity" to "X" now it can simply left-click the iron ore once and the coal twice to withdraw precisely 9 iron and 18 (9+9) coal in only 3 clicks. This is probably shit from a coding/programming perspective though but I might as well mention it.

Anyway, it'd be awesome if you could implement this because the more coal you bring the more often you have to bank so speeding up the banking will do A LOT, also less clicks and more natural movement is always a plus imo. I don't know how much work it is - maybe it's a pain to change if you didn't build the script like this from the bottom-up?

Thanks!

The difference:

Edit:

Sadly the error seems to persist though, it's probably an identical log but in case it isn't here it is: LOG

Edited by osrsf2p

15 hours ago, osrsf2p said:

Nice, well I bought the script so I'll try it out once it goes live. Lmao can I bug you with something more though? :D 

Maybe this is a lot of work to fix depending on how the script is made but please consider changing this. The script is pretty inefficient at withdrawing combinations of ores and coal currently. I'm making steel right now and it's manually doing Withdraw-X.png.eba3e3ec419f975439ca68966bcaa10d.png and typing 9 for iron then doing (2)Withdraw-X.png.1dbf7ced9e13522ed11481c7e5942a82.png  again and typing 18 for coal, every single time. There are many solutions that are much better than this, some of them are specific to certain bars (and probably tedious to code then?) but one method works well for all bars:

• For all bars: The best solution would be to use Withdraw-X.png.eba3e3ec419f975439ca68966bcaa10d.png  to manually take out the ores (9x iron) (5x mithril) (4x adamantite) (3x runite) but only the first time. This will then save that option for the next time you bank (like so: 1028784386_Withdraw-9Ironore.png.b6e77f7d38dc12a6950fe10c81cec973.png) and then you simply use Withdraw-All.png.8508bf80f579651b697dcc31d10b3fd1.png for the coal. This is simple and works well for pretty much all bars (more on that later). You can further reduce the amount of input needed to bank by changing the quantity option to "All" Quantity.png.8406918a773a4d076859e00b9d1ffa69.png which the script could do for you but it's not necessary I suppose. You can do it manually before running the script as well. Now you simply have to left-click to withdraw "All" coal:

572319228_Withdraw-All(Firstoption02).png.5b676585fdcd46f897e08f4506a24a11.png

Here's what this looks like for all bars:
Steel: "X-9 Iron ore" + "All Coal" = +1 Coal leftover
Mith: "X-5 Mithril ore" + "All Coal" = +3 Coal leftover (Too much? Do "X-20 Coal" and use the "Withdraw-5" option for the Mithril ores instead)
Addy: "X-4 Adamantite ore" + "All coal" = Perfect inventory
Rune: "X-3 Runite ore" + "All coal" = +1 Coal leftover

• Bar-specific solutions: I'll be less specific with this one and just go over steel, I have an example for mithril already. You could simply do "Withdraw-10" for iron and "Withdraw-All" for coal. This leaves you with 1 iron ore leftover. Another option for steel if you want a perfect inventory would be "Withdraw-X" type 9, switch the "Quantity" to "X" now it can simply left-click the iron ore once and the coal twice to withdraw precisely 9 iron and 18 (9+9) coal in only 3 clicks. This is probably shit from a coding/programming perspective though but I might as well mention it.

Anyway, it'd be awesome if you could implement this because the more coal you bring the more often you have to bank so speeding up the banking will do A LOT, also less clicks and more natural movement is always a plus imo. I don't know how much work it is - maybe it's a pain to change if you didn't build the script like this from the bottom-up?

Thanks!

The difference:

Edit:

Sadly the error seems to persist though, it's probably an identical log but in case it isn't here it is: LOG

Thanks for the feedback. I believe the script has a similar mechanic to this built in, where it will withdraw-all if the number of empty slots in the inventory matches the number of items you want to withdraw. I think this means it will use withdraw-all when the ratio divides 28 without remainder, but I suppose steel does not match this.

I've put this suggestion on my to-do list, it's not a small job so will require a fair amount of time dedicated to it - i'm not sure when i'll be able to schedule it in as of yet.

As for the error, i've not been able to re-create this, and the recent surfacing of the issue suggests it is an issue with the client rather than the script. Have you encountered it in stealth injection?

Best,

Apa

7 minutes ago, Apaec said:
  1. As for the error, i've not been able to re-create this, and the recent surfacing of the issue suggests it is an issue with the client rather than the script. Have you encountered it in stealth injection?
  2. I think this means it will use withdraw-all when the ratio divides 28 without remainder
  3. I've put this suggestion on my to-do list, it's not a small job so will require a fair amount of time dedicated to it - i'm not sure when i'll be able to schedule it in as of yet.
  1. I haven't tried it on stealth injection and unfortunatelly I kind of want to avoid using it since the account is associated with my residential IP, Mac-address etc. and I'm trying to evade bans. :/ Pausing the script and closing the menu manually will let the bot continue running (but I assume the issue can still reoccur), that's all I can really add.
  2. This would mean that adamantite bars works at least right..? Since it's 4 ores/24 coal = 28? That rule would only apply to bronze and addy though if I understand you correctly.
  3. Nice, goodluck - hopefully it comes sooner rather than later 👍

Any other ideas for troubleshooting? If there's any tool I can use besides just the script logger to record my client data or whatever and send it to you I could do that.

28 minutes ago, osrsf2p said:
  1. I haven't tried it on stealth injection and unfortunatelly I kind of want to avoid using it since the account is associated with my residential IP, Mac-address etc. and I'm trying to evade bans. :/ Pausing the script and closing the menu manually will let the bot continue running (but I assume the issue can still reoccur), that's all I can really add.
  2. This would mean that adamantite bars works at least right..? Since it's 4 ores/24 coal = 28? That rule would only apply to bronze and addy though if I understand you correctly.
  3. Nice, goodluck - hopefully it comes sooner rather than later 👍

Any other ideas for troubleshooting? If there's any tool I can use besides just the script logger to record my client data or whatever and send it to you I could do that.

I wouldn't consider mirror mode any safer than stealth injection - it's hard to form any conclusions about which client is more dangerous, and likely the difference is negligible. I personally use stealth injection for everything as it is most resource efficient and quicker to set up, but it comes down to preference. Here's a good thread on the topic which is worth a read if you haven't already seen it: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/

2: Yep, should work for addy, bronze, iron etc.

3: I cannot think of any further data you could gather, but thank you for offering. I'll have a chat with the other scripters and see if anyone else is having this issue, to determine whether or not the developers are already aware.

Cheers :)

Thanks Apa, just bought the script.

One thing I noticed during my trial though. When smelting steel bars you require 9 iron and 18 coal. This leaves one inventory slot free. I'm sure I'm not the only one who just withdraws all when it comes to the coal. Seeing the bot withdraw x and then type 18 in every time kind of screams bot to me.

Thanks again.

• Like 1